Deal: Cute Side Unlocked

The teacher smiled and walked in and stood infront of the classroom. "Class, we have three new students so today, we'll meet and introduce each other like a game. Please be nice and very welcoming."

                Skilyn put her head down, trying to skip the game and get ignored.

                Nikk laughed under his breath and pointed to Skilyn. He smiled to the teacher. "May I sit next to her? Skilyn."

                The teacher made troubled look and sighed. "That wouldn't be good... She... Wouldn't prefer to sit some place else? She means trouble."

                Nik shrugged. "I can handle any girl. Excuse me." He walked to the desk, the others following him to other other desks in the back. Nikk smiled. "The girl who asked me to accept an apology is trouble? How?"

                Skilyn sat up and shrugged. "You'll soon see..."

                The teacher looked at Skilyn and sighed. "Skilyn, I had a complaint yesturday. What happened this time?" The class looked at her.

                Skilyn smirked and leaned back in her chair. "Thee were groups of boys who were asking out girls through bets and about half of them asked me. I just told each and every one of them that they were desperate jerks and to kiss my... butt. Then, they took my glasses and I kicked their... butts."

                The teacher sighed. "You don't fight here, Skilyn. I wish you were more girly."

                Skilyn sighed, mimicking her. "I'll be girly for an entire month if you give someone else my school chores. How about it? Starting tomorrow?"

                The teacher smiled. "If you aren't girly during the month you have to do the chores for everyone the rest of the year, no complaints."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HOME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Skilyn looked at herself in the mirror and sighed, hding her glasses into a drawer. "Story on hold, then." She typed up an author note.

                "Story is currently on hold due to personal life. Will post update soon!" Skilyn collasped onto the bed and closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Skilyn walked into the school, feeling awkward with the mesmerised eyes on her. She took a breath and walked into class with a bright, sweet smile. "Good morning." She took her seat, staring out at the window as she continued to feel eyes on her. She closed her eyes, evesdropping the best she could. She heard the boys whisper: That can't be her. Man, I don't care if it isn't or is her. She's cute now. She wasn't kidding about yesturday. She's even not wearing glasses. That's so wierd.

                Skilyn sighed quietly, thinking, "This is what I don't want to hear... The girls..." She glanced at them and listened in to the conversations: She's probably just trying to kiss up to Nikk. I think she's really cute. I wouldn't care now if she's with them. They might actually look good together. I'm not giving up because of her. I think she's more approachable now. Maybe she'll gain friends now. Probably. Most likely not.

                Zahk sat down next to Skilyn and smiled. "It's not good to evesdrop, you know."

               Skilyn smiled, propping up on her elbow. "It's only evesdropping if others don't know that you're listening into their conversation. So, where's the other two today?"

                Zahk yawned and smiled. "They're handling something right now. I'm here to take notes of class and all that nonsense. Mind helping me," he tested her.

                Skilyn nodded and smiled lightly, tilting her head to the side. "I'd love to if I have time. I'm not so great in class. Excuse me while I head to the bathroom." She got up and kept her head held high through uncomfortable feelings. She sighed in relief once she laughed all the events off in the stall, thinking, "This is perfect for my story. Klyn...erm... Maybe. I'll need to research it more. Making a girly side of Klyn would be kind of hard, but it might be worth it. Would I be able to learn things for my story if I gain friends? I doubt anyone would even accept me after all this..." She sighed and walked out of the bathroom after washing her hands. She walked back into the classroom only to have her desk crowded by the class. She took in a breath and smiled. "Um... What's going on?"

                Zahk smiled. "A declaration."