Weekend: Detoured

Skilyn yawned, opening up her laptop after stretching her arms. She smiled, writing an update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Klyn shook her head, trying to pull away from him. "No.... No more..." She collapsed on her knees, gripping her hair while shaking her head. "I can't anymore... It hurts so much... Falling for you again and getting rejected again... Zinc," she looked up at him, "You have no idea how it feels to love someone so much that it hurts. You have no idea what the phrase, 'love hurts' means." She took in a deep, trembling breath. "The school year is almost ending and we still have next year. Let's continue to be friends." She held out her hand. "In my newly learned sociable language, this is called a closer to a relationship or a new beginning."

                Zinc shook his head, taking her hand. "I'll learn. It has to be you who teaches me. Just know that even if we're friends, I'm going to look at the relationship as an unrequited love. I'm going to take your heart away from Yoolin slowly. Count on it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Skilyn closed her laptop and yawned once more, walking up to the bathroom. She brushed her hair thoroughly and slipped on a robe, walking downstairs. She knocked on the guest room's door. "Wake up, you guys. We're having breakfast now."

                Nikk walked out of the bathroom across the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel in his hands for his hair. He smiled. "Good morning, Skilyn." He slowly, calmly walked over to her. "You look so cute with a robe over your pajamas."

                Skilyn backed up until her body was pressed against the door. She held up her hands, trying to stop him from coming any closer. "Um... y-yeah... Good morning..."

                Zahk kissed her cheek, suddenly coming from beside her. He hugged her tightly, rubbing his cheek against her face. "Good morning, Skilyn. I missed you throughout the night!"

                Skilyn fell backwards when the door opened from behind her. She wrinkled her nose and looked up at Zane. "What were you thinking? Are you trying to get me injured?"

                Zane raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you the one trying to get yourself killed?" He walked out of the room, not bothering to look back.

                Skilyn clicked her tongue and got up, patting her robe. "Let's all eat breakfast and head to somewhere fun today. I'll invite my friends to go with all of us. Adriel s busy today so he can't come along... so,  I invited someone I met yesturday." She smiled and walked into the dining room.

                Nikk smiled lightly. "So, she really did get guys' information today. Makes me so jealous that she can't even look at me as a guy but only as a friend." He sighed, walking into the room to get dressed.

                Zahk raised an eyebrow, walking into the room, shutting the door behind him. "Are you actually serious with this one? I mean, she's not really your type nor does she match you. Why not someone else? You could get any girl you want."

                Nikk nodded, combing his hair. "Any except one." He walked out of the room.

                Zahk shook his head, laughing under his breath. "One girl and several guys... My, this won't end up good.... But this sure is amusing." He smiled, sitting down across Zane and Skilyn.

                Skilyn opened her mouth to take a bite before the doorbell rang. She dropped her fork and got up. "Mom! I'm going to get it!" She ran to the door and opened it. She smiled and hugged each Miki, Gracie, and Melanie. "I'm glad you guys could make it. You didn't lose the tickets, did you?"

                Miki held up a peace sign, smiling. "Of course not. Why lose something like that? Thanks for inviting us. Anyways, do you happen to know who's at the gate there? Gracie kind of pushed him out incase he was a stalker."

                Skilyn raised an eyebrow, walking past them. She gasped, smiling. "Philip!" She ran past the gate and hugged him. "Thanks for coming along! Come inside." She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the house and into the dining room. "This here is Philip. He's coming along with us today."

                Zane coughed and drank down his water. "I can't believe he'd still want to see you after hanging out wih you for a day. What a miracle." He yawned.

                Philip smiled. "You're so cold, Zane. Be more decent."

                Skilyn nodded and smiled. "I'll be right back." She ran upstairs to get changed.

                Philip turned to Zahk. "How's the womanizer doing? How many has it been now? Who's the nex target? Or, is your entire week booked like always?" He smiled and turned to Nikk. "Have you been breaking more hearts lately? Well, seems that you've taken a liking to the same person I like. That means," he grabbed Skilyn's hand when he saw her walk into the room, "I'm fighting you for her. We'll be going ahead of you guys. See you there!" He saluted quickly and ran out, pulling her onto his motorcycle and rushing towards the town first.