Klyn and Zinc: Part 2

Klyn hesitated, clenching her hands into a fist. "Go ahead and post it. No one would care anyways. I have nothing to lose." She smiled.

               Zinc smiled. "Fine." He sent the picture to his friends along with the message,"Come up to the roof right now." He looked at her. "I sent it to my friends. I can tell them to forward it if you resist any further."

              Klyn shook her head, falling to her knees. "No. I give up... Please don't..." She gasped and turned straight towards the door when she saw the people Zinc had called out to in the cafeteria. She furrowed her eyebrows. "You... You weren't joking..."

               Zinc helped her up and shrugged. "Why would I joke about something like this? That'd be pretty stupid, right? I always get what I want." He nodded at his friends. "She's my new target. Her name is Klyn. Klyn, introduce yourself to my friends." He smiled.

               Klyn flinched at the thought of introductions. "Klyn... Class 2-2... um, that's it...?"

               Zinc sighed. "Not even a "nice to meet you" at all. You'll need some help."

               Yoolin clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Treating your target so differently than most girls. Don't you usually flirt while keeping a cool and sweet personality." He smiled. "What's so different about  this Klyn person?"

               Zinc shrugged, looking at Klyn. "She stands out." He smiled.

               Klyn stared back at him, not believing what she just heard. She thought to herself,"Me? Stand out? Impossible... Just, impossible. Even my parents told me that I need to stand out even just a little bit. He's playing another joke on me again. And to think he made me skip a beat like  that. I'm so weak-kneed." She shook her head. "Class... Don't... be... late... good... bye..." She quickly ran past them and down the stairs. She sighed in relief and recollected herself, walking back into class. She grabbed everything she needed and stuffed it all in her bag before walking out of the school. She held everything tightly to herself and climbed onto the train. Her eyes widened when she felt hands begin crawling down her back. She squeezed her eyes closed, feeling as powerless and she normally felt when wanting to argue to the people who call her a nobody.

               Zinc sighed and twisted the man's arm. He pulled Klyn to him and raised an eyebrow. "There are times where you should ask for help, you know. You're lucky we ride the same train home. Now that I think about it, this isn't the first time we met. You bumped into me back in middle school on the way home and actually spoke complete sentences."

               Klyn lowered her eyes, trying to find a way to move away from him. "That... was... the... past..." She shook her head, giving in and standing next to him. "I... don't... remember... you..."

               Zinc shrugged. "It was probably a vivid memory for you. Anyways, I'll walk you home so no more perverts try to handle you." He smiled. "Is that alright?"

               Klyn looked up at him, trying to read his face in case it was all a trick. She smiled lightly and nodded, turning away right after that. "Yes... Thank... you..." She thought to herself, "He has a nice side on him as well... I've misjudged him. I need to find out what he's like then. Maybe I'll be able to save every girl that surrounds him by finding out how to stop him from playing with their hearts everyday. Even if there's a small chance, I'll take it." She held his hand and pulled him out of the train when it was her stop. "You'll.... walk... with... me...?" She looked up at him.

               Zinc's heart sped up for a moment. He turned away and nodded. "Yes, I'll walk with you... I'll walk you home everyday. I promise." He smiled.

               Klyn blushed a little, hiding her face from him until she calmed down. She let go of his hand, walking down the sidewalk. "What's.... the... catch...?"

               Zinc smiled. "Your phone number. You have to promise to call me everyday as long as I walk with you everyday. If I don't walk you home one day, you don't have to call me everyday anymore. Good deal?"

               Klyn stopped infront of her house and pulled out her phone. "I'll... call... you... today... alright...? Is... that... okay...?"

               Zinc pulled out his phone, exchanging numbers with her. "I'll make sure that you do. Also because I still have to blackmail you. I'll be going now. See you tomorrow in class." He smiled and put his phone away into his pocket, walking into a different neighborhood.

               Klyn sighed, saying under her breath, "He's just trouble in an act." She walked inside and shut the door. "Mom... Dad... I'm home." She walked into the living room only to get hit by her father and knocked down onto the carpet.

               Klyn's father, face looking angry and tired, yelled, "You-- You're grounded! You only got second place in your class on every test when you should've scored first place like you promised. Go! No dinner tonight." He picked up a glass of water and poured it all over her.

               Klyn held in her tears. She nodded and got up, walking upstairs and her the clicking of the lock from the outside of her door. She pulled a pillow to her, crying her heart out. "I'm so sorry... Father.... Why can't you love me? Is is because I look so much like mother? Is that the only reason why I can live here?" She wiped away her tears and pulled out her phone, calling Zinc. She sighed when she received no answer. "Figures... Everyone's like that..." She put her phone on vibrate and closed her eyes, wishing the day would finish already. She fell asleep only to wake up the a cold breeze coming from the room. She sighed, getting up and closing the window. She turned around and gasped, leaning back against the wall. "Zinc? What are you doing here?"

               Zinc yawned. "I was worried. You weren't picking up your phone. Sorry I didn't answer at first. I left my phone at home while I went out to the store. I tried the front door but I heard your father and didn't want to risk dying right then and there. So, I took a chance and climbed your balcony, finding the window open and climbed through there. Why are your eyes swollen? And woah I just realised that  you spoke a complete sentence to me and actually called me by my name. What a new developement." He smiled.

               Klyn let her tears fall. She fell ontop of him, hugging him tightly while crying on his shirt. "I was scared, Zinc... My father hates me... Grounded... Zinc, I feel like my  heart is covered in chains because I'm alive."

               Zinc's face softened. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled softly. "It's okay. Just cry to me. You can tell me everything and anything. I order you to do so." He wiped away her tears with his thumb. "After school tomorrow, we'll go shopping. I'll sneak you out of your room." He kissed her forehead and picked her up. He laid her in bed, under the covers and walked over to the window. "Leave your window unlocked from now on. Sweet dreams, otaku." He winked and jumped out of the window, heading back home.

               Klyn stared up at the ceiling. "Who says I'd listen to you? Stupid...." She covered her eyes, forcing herself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued Next Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannen says, "Well, this is just a sidestory to understand Zinc and Klyn in the past before they are to where Skilyn wrote. I'll add onto this soon. I just need to get back to Skilyn right now. Look forward to it!  ;D"