Zane: Lazy Prince

Skilyn walked into class and raised an eyebrow. "Where's my desk? Why is it not in the classroom?" She looked out of the window along with the other students in the classroom. She covered her mouth, shaking her head. "No... Who... Who would do such things?!" She ran out of the class, pushing past students and teachers in the hallway. She ran into the courtyard and began picking up the pictures. "No... No... No..."

                Zane stepped on one of the pictures and smiled down at her. "Morning... Klyn..."

                Skilyn's eyes widened, her heart beating quickly in her chest. She looked up at him in shock, her mouth gaping open. "W-What? What did you call me....?" She felt her mind go numb in that moment.

                Zane raised an eyebrow and released his breath in a playful sigh. He patted her head and got off of the picture. "Klyn. It's much easier than calling you Skilyn. Ski is already used too often and Lyn is a common name so Klyn seems better. Geez, can't you relax a little?"

                Skilyn sighed in relief, feeling a more calming heartbeat. She continued to pick up the pictures. "Hey, since you're here... Mind picking up the pictures?" She smiled.

                Zane shook his head, placing his arms behind his head. "Neh... I don't really feel like it. I'll keep you company by skipping class with you." He winked and sat down under tree's shade in the courtyard.

                Skilyn clenched her hand into a fist. She reminded herself,"Stay cute... Stay cute... Don't lose already... It hasn't even been a week yet." She gave him a brightened smile. "Oh, alright. Thank you for keeping me company."

                A group of boys walked to the fence from the soccer field. "Hey Zane, wanna' play soccer with us for a little while?"

                Zane got up and stretched his arms. "Sure! I'm not doing anything anyways. How many more players do we need now?"

                One of the boys stepped forward to yell back to him,"One more player then we're all set."

                Zane nodded and pointed to Skilyn. "She loves soccer and wants to play too. Will that be fine with you guys?"

                The group discussed it with each other and shrugged to the idea. "Sure. I think that'd be more fun with a girl in the game. What's the catch?"

                Skilyn got up, dropping the pictures she had picked up and smiled. "You have to pick these pictures up for me if my team wins the game." She paused and changed her smile into a more sweet mien.

                The boys fell into a daze from just staring at her but snapped back into reality. "We have nothing to lose," they said in unison.

                Zane nodded. "We'll see you guys in the courtyard in five minutes or so. You know how slow girls are in dressing." He chuckled and walked into the school building.

                Skilyn clenched her hands into a fist, murmuring to herself, "That guy seriously pisses me off... He treats girls so low... I want to earnestly get him back for those rude comments." She ran inside the girls' gym lockerroom and changed into her gym clothes as if a demon was encouraging her on. "That guy... That guy... That guy...! He's a popstar so why is he so rude?" She shook her head and ran out to the field and stretched along with the boys. "So, who are the team leaders?"

                Adriel wrapped his arms arund Skilyn's waist and leaned his head on her shoulder. "I'm one leader and Zane's the other leader... Klyn."