Trouble: More and More

Skilyn rushed into the drama club's room and gripped the collar of the club's president. "Listen you...! Who decided that I would have to be in the play? Tell me!"

            Nikk leaned against the door and smiled. "Who do you think? It's those same people who trashed your desk the other day... Zahk told me."

            Skilyn loosened her grip and stepped away, sighing. She bowed her head. "Sorry for my rudeness... is there any way to forfit?"

            The president shook her head, fixing her glasses. "You were recommended by several people. If you're not in it then it'd end up like the past drama club failures where not even half of the school shows up. D-Do you have a reason as to why you don't want to?" She gulped, sinking in her seat, worried about getting hit right on the spot.

            Skilyn narrowed and lowered her eyes. "I'm scared..." She shook her head and walked out of the classroom, collasping in the middle of the hallway.

            Zane picked her up and shook his head. "What a troublesome kid..." He glanced down at her, smiling lightly. He walked into the nurse's office, explaining everything. He looked at the clock and waited for five minutes before pinching her nose.

            Skilyn, all in her sleep, slapped his hand away and turned to the side, snoring.

            Zane shook his head, laying down beside her. He stared out of the window. "What's so special about you that makes the other two dig into your skin?" He sat up after hearing a vibration and reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone. "Eh? What do these messages mean? 'I love your story! Every part keeps my heart beating and aching >.< Update soon!' 'Sorry to hear about life interferences but I hope it won't get in the way of your writing.' What book did she--"

            Skilyn grabbed her phone back and put it back in her pocket, glaring at him. "You can't look through other's people's stuff." She got out of bed.

            Zane grabbed her wrist. "Be on your toes. I know your secret, and I'm using it against you." He let her go and walked over to the door, opening it. "Good luck in the play. I know you won't bring everyone down." He smirked before walking out.

            Skilyn shook her head, cursing under her breath. She pulled out her phone and began updating the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Klyn clenched her teeth together and faught against his grip. "Let me go....! Please..." She felt her heart squeeze, hurting enough to get her tears to begin dripping down the sides of her cheeks.

            Zinc shook his head, hugging her close. "No... I won't... Not when we're able to speak like this together. What happened? Why did you change your heart about me?"

            Klyn sucked his a breath of air and used all of her strength to push him away. "Because it hurts. It hurts when you're not able to push away other girls even if we're hanging out. It hurts when you put a friend like mself as second priority compared to girls you've never even met. It hurts when you hug me like this when it's only meant to comfort, not what I want it to be. Do you even realize that you opened me up, put me in the situation where I have no choice in ignoring you and falling in love with you, end up hurting me because you're some stuck up playboy, and only to pull me back into such a painful world where you'll put me aside again!" She looked up at him, hurting herself to stare into his eyes. "Please... Stop... Just stop..." She ran away from him, hiding in the back of the school, crying on her knees. "It's all over... It's all finally over..."

            Zinc dug his nails into his palm and lowered his head to cover his eyes with his bangs. He punched the wall, hating himself for not knowing what to say. He knew everything she had told him was true. He neglected her as a friend and as a person. He knew that he deserved any pain, torture, and outragious events that'd force its way into reality because of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Skilyn leaned against the door to hear what all the comotion was in the hallways. She fell backwards when the door suddenly opened. She scratched her head and looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Ow... Uh... What are you doing here? Who are you guys?"

            The girls crossed their arms, looking down at her. "You have something we want, Skilyn."