The Declaration

Skilyn furrowed her eyebrows. "If they wanted to sabotage my desk, why didn't they do the entire desk? Why only half?"

                Zahk smiled. "Because guys decorated the other side. All this while you were in the bathroom and I was called out of the classroom. These dorks won't tell me anything."

                Skilyn sighed. "Well, I'll just sit in the un/loving desk of mine. I guess this is what happens when you change."

                Zahk shook his head. "Nope. It's just you. so, about those notes you'll write for me..."

                Skilyn smiled, narrowing her eyes. "My bad but I don't quite have the time any longer. Why not ask the other girls over there? They seem to have a liking for popstars like yourself."

                The teacher walked over to Skilyn. "What happened to the desk, Skilyn?"

                Skilyn closed her eyes to get into character, her cute mask. She furrowed her eyebrows, raising them a little. She swallowed, flinching a bit. "Some people decided to ruin the school's property while I was in the bathroom but I don't know who they are or why they would do this when today, I've done no wrong whatsoever."

                Zahk smiled and pulled out his phone, texting Zane, "Tell Nikk that he was right and that she'll be good for that position. Yes, you can tell her parents and I'll discuss it with the teachers. I know they'll understand completely. At least the plan's working." He hung up quickly and watched Skilyn curiously. "Bravo," he breathed to himself.

                 The teacher smiled and hugged Skilyn. "Aw, aren't you just the most precious looking child ever. You look so adorable. Let's report it to the principal and find someone to look after you. I'm sure some people would like to volunteer for that position." She looked around the classroom. "Zahk, would you mind it?"

                Zahk smiled and shook his head. "Not at all. By fact, I'd be more than happy to watch over her. In return, may I join the teacher meeting? I have something important to discuss... privately."

                The teacher smiled. "I'll have it approved afterschool. Thank you for taking care of this," she pinched Skilyn's cheeks, "adorable, defenseless girl." She patted Skilyn's head before walking back to her desk and beginning the lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE MEETING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                The teachers looked at each other, worried at first but excited about the thought. They all came to an agreement and began changing the lesson plans.

                Zahk smiled. "I'm very happy to hear that you will go along with my plans and make no interferences. Let's remember this day forth as a declaration of hope for a girl named Skilyn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HOME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Skilyn updated her note to the readers to: Things will get better after falling back down. She looked at her story and tapped her chin, thinking of what exactly she wants to happen next. "If I make Klyn like that then how should Zinc react? Or maybe... yes! That's what should happen." She clasped her hands together happily and smiled, typing up the continue of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Zinc walked out of the movie theater and loooked at his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the girl. "I'm leaving early. Sorry." He ran into the parking lot and hopped onto his motorcycle, turning on the engine. He hurried and took as many short cuts as possible to get to Klyn's house. He climbed up the waterpipe on the side of the house and jumped onto the balcony. He texted back to Klyn, "Let's talk about this. Go out onto your balcony."

                Klyn wiped her eyes and got up. With a trembling hand, she opened the balcony door and looked at him, keeping distance from him. "I have nothing more to talk about with you... I already said that it's finished. I can be on my own now." She smiled the best she could despite the tears trying to force its way out. She hugged him quickly. "Thank you... I'll see you at school tomorrow. Get home safely." She stepped away from him and closed the balcony doors. She laid down onto the bed, crying herself to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------Morning(STORY)---------------------------------------------------------

                Klyn looked at herself in the mirror. "This is the new me... The cute me..." She smiled and pulled on her decorated-with-buttons bookbag. She walked out of the house and arrived at school with a smile. It made her feel awkward about the new, more intense atmosphere around her. She walked past Zinc without glancing at him or turning back. She sat down her desk in class and took in a breath. She smiled, thinking to herself, "It still hurts but I'll just have to find a new love along with the new me."

                Zinc walked into the room and picked up Klyn. "She's sick... I'm taking her to the nurse's office. Excuse us." He ran into the nurse's room, knowing that she wouldn't be there yet. He opened up the window and jumped out with Klyn still in his arms. "We -do- need to talk, we're talking right now whether you like it or not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Skilyn yawned. "Maybe my story will get more popular now... I'll be able to get into the top twenty sooner or later... I just need more experience." She sighed and closed her laptop, sleeping the night off before the true challenge came.