Love: Flustered Side Unlocked

Skilyn sighed. "I don't want to do that... I just can't form those words... Can we just stop and forget about it?"

               Nikk smiled. "We made a promise to you that we don't want to break. Now come on. Look into the mirror and watch your mouth."

               Skilyn gulped and looked at herself, her face flushing, her heart racing. "I.... l-l-l-l-lurvah.... you."

               Zane fell over the be, laughing. "Lurvah? I've never heard of a girl that can't even say or admit that she loves someone or something. You can say it in a complete sentence when saying it's a topic you're clueless about or something you've no experience in. Are you sure I can't take a video or at least a voice recording of it?"

               Skilyn narrowed her eyes and threw a pillow at his face. "I heard from the girls that it comes naturally. What if I have to fall in lo-lo-lo--"

               "Love first," Zahk finished for her, "That would be a good idea if you were able to fall in love from the start. But, if you really want to give it a go, let's head in town. Get dressed. We'll turn around and swear on our lives no to peek."

               Zane snorted. "Who'd want to look at her like that anyways? She's violent, she can't fall in love nor say it , and she's not even pretty."

               Skilyn rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry that you only have eyes for monkeys." She smiled and picked out her clothes. She waited for them to turn around before pulling down her hair and undressing.

               Zane accidently glanced at her through a mirror and flushed, turning away from everyone in the room. He heard Zahk quietly laugh at him.

               Skilyn quickly got dressed and fixed her hair back from how it was before. "You gus can turn look now." She smiled. "Where in town are we going?"

               Zahk raised an eyebrow. "Baggy pants and a sweater? No... I don't think so. I'm picking out your clothes. You probably have at least one cute pair of clothing in there." He opened the closet and turned to her. "You pick those kind of clothes in public when you have the most up-to-date magazine type clothing here?" He pulled out a tank top, shorts, boots, a furry-hooded jacket, and a a necklace. "Change into this yourself or I'll change your clothes for you." He smiled, waiting.

               Skilyn groaned. "Fine... Give me a moment, then." She threw pillows at each of them as a signal not to look and changed. She left her hair down and brushed it out. She shook her head. "Shorts in the middle of winter? I don't think so. How about a skirt and leggings instead?"

               Nikk smiled. "She's right, Zahk. It seems better that way. Go ahead and change while we're still not looking." He waited for her 'okay' to look and walked over to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. "If you choose me now, I won't reject you at all."

               Skilyn pushed him away from her. "Too close to me and no thanks. I've no interest in guys like you. My prince is a bit different. Someone like my Zinc is good enough for me."

               Zane sighed. "Then you'll never fall in love. If you weren't picky about guys, you would've been able to fall in love by now."

               Skilyn smiled. "Well, I kind of lied. I did fall in love once..."

               Zahk raised an eyebrow. "You have before?"

               Nikk crossed his arms. "Who's the better looking jerk that's causing you to reject me?"

               Skilyn bit her lip in hesitation. She smiled lightly. "My best friend."