Love: Sneaking

Adriel picked up his phone. "Skilyn! Anything up? You don't call me a lot from the start... which does seem rude since we -are- best friends, you know."

               Skilyn shrugged. "We're sneaking into your place so we can head into town. Are your parents home?"

               Adriel shook his head. "They're out on a trip. They said that they'll be back in a week so you'll have no problem sneaking in. Are your little pop-stars following you?"

               Skilyn smiled. "They would follow even if I don't want to. Then, they'd follow me into town which by the way, you can come along too. I'll see you in a moment, bye." She hung up and placed it in her pocket. "Follow me." She walked out of the room and looked at them, placing her finger in front of her mouth as a simple sign for them to know that they were literally sneaking out. She opened the closet door removed a small part of the wall. She pulled it to the side and used a key to open the door. "You'll be crawling until we reach the stairs. That's when we reach underground until we start climbing a flight of stairs and into another small cave. Be sure to use your phone as a light." She pulled out her phone and clipped it onto her shirt. She crawled in first, using her arms and legs to move. She made sure the door was locked before moving forward.

               Zane wrinkled his nose while furrowing his eyebrows, trailing behind her. "Too crowded here. I'm probably going to be claustrophobic after this."

               Skilyn shrugged. "Do that and I'll have something to hold against you now that you've told us. You can either leave this way or be attacked by the camera crew. The headlines of tomorrow would be, 'Zoom-Boom's secret meeting with now-famous writer'. Won't you guys just gain more girl fans knowing you guys are visiting one in secret."

               Zahk smiled. "So threatening to us. Well, I guess I would care since we just recently went up the charts. Besides, we need a bit of inspiration for our songs. It'd be fun to see where all this would lead us anyways. Plus, I wouldn't mind headlines about us."

               Skilyn tensed. "There is no us!" She gasped, taking the wrong step. She closed her eyes, waiting to fall down the stairs. She waited a moment and raised an eyebrow. She dared to open one eye after the other, staring up at Zane.

               Zane loosened up his grip on her arm once he saw that she was balanced. "Baka. You didn't have to get so angry over something that was meant to be a flirty joke. You really do need help." He urged her forward and stretched once they were out. "It's a miracle that the clothes didn't get dirty."

               Adriel smiled. "Guess luck was on our side today." He turned to Skilyn. "Where are we headed today, Klyn?"

               Nikk raised an eyebrow. "Klyn? Where in your friendship did you start calling Skilyn, Klyn?"

               Adriel sat down on the bed, deciding whether to tell the story or not. "Well, it's was complicated..."

               Skilyn nodded, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. "His now dead little sister wasn't able to pronounce my name. She called me Klyn instead. She died the day Adriel and I had to part. Things were definitely falling apart." She sighed at the silence. "Let's head to town now. I need to update my story soon, you know. I can't live without doing so."

               Zane yawned. "You say that but you're able to live life without even knowing the basics of love. You'll know soon enough though. How about telling us about your story while we get there? You never finished they're past. I mean, what made them argue anyways?"

               Skilyn smiled. "Sure. I see no reason as to why not influence you guys with my amazing writing skills." She glared at Zane who coughed right after that sentence. "I'll tell you while we're heading into town. I have it all memorized in my head, word-by-word."