Zane vs Adriel

Skilyn's face flushed. "I told you not to call me that Za--" She froze once she got a good look at his face. She rubbed her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Oh my.... I'm hallucinating... Ha, I knew my memories would come to haunt me sooner or later."

            Adriel, irritated, hit her in the head and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her. "Earth to Skilyn. Earth to Skilyn. Come in, Skilyn. You need to return to reality before I cause you to lose your cuteness and send you into a fight."

            Skilyn slapped him and backed away from him. "Like I'll let your threats get to me like they did in the past. I'm a stronger, tougher, cuter girl than I was in the past. So no more tricking and teasing me, Adriel."

            Adriel leaned in and kissed her head. "And it's because you're so cute that I have to tease you like so."

            Skilyn crossed her arms, blushing. She turned her head to the side. "S-Shut up. I will definitely be un-cute to you...Definitely."

            Zane walked over to Skilyn and flicked her forehead. "Then stop flirting with teammates. Let's play already."

            Skilyn held up her fist. "Stop interupting on my f--"

            "Our flirt-fights," Adriel interrupted, pinching one of Skilyn's cheeks. "I'm sorry for making you jealous, lazy prince, but it's not like you wouldn't stop in the middle of a game when your best friend is here."

            Skilyn raised an eyebrow. "Who's your best friend? Certainly not me, that's for sure. We're just childhood friends, got that? CHILDHOOD FRIENDS."

            Adriel smiled. "So cute." he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "We're right side, red team." He ran to his field and walked into the goal area. He carefully put Skilyn down. "Let's show them the power of old friendships, Klyn."

            Skilyn smiled, thinking to herself, "A new character can now be introduced... Perfect." She nodded at him and looked at Zane. She stuck her tongue out at him, making a "thumbs down" sign, and tied her hair up.

            Zane grinned and walked over to the center. "Heads or tails, Klyn?"

            Skilyn smiled. "Heads..." She watched him flip the coin and looked at the face-up side. "My side first." She backed up and ran, kicking the ball straight up in the air. She used her head to pass it to Adriel and ran by his side to switch and trick the other team. She shot in the first goal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTERWARDS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Skilyn yawned. "You missed a picture, Zane." She smiled, staring up at the sky. "Hey Adriel, which excuse should I use for skipping class today: I had a bad headache or family issues?"

            Adriel shrugged. "Headache. It's much easier to use since your family wouldn't get contacted because of that. By the way, I heard news that you were in the school play as the main heroine in 'The Temptest'. I'm glad you got over your fear."

            Skilyn furrowed her eyebrows. "I didn't sign up for that... I didn't sign up for anything...!"