Chapter 39

Before we start the chapter, uhm.... Hi.... It's been a while since I've updated and I'm sorry for the attitude I had before but..... Please just cut me some slack. I just lost my best friend recently, as some of you at know... And I am now failing two classes in school and I'm just very stressed out. I know I may have lost some readers due to my outburst but for those of you who are still there, please comment, "hi". And thanks for sticking with me. I don't want to keep you any longer so, without further adieu, here's your chapter.

Jessie's POV

I couldn't believe it. He took me to the premier of Pan! My silly grin was enough to give away that I was completely in love with him and that was okay. We walked to the theater and found the last two seats in the back row. I sat down and waited for the movie to start while Toby went to the bathroom. He got back just in time for the movie to start.

After the movie, he drove me home. We got to my front door and he pulled me close to him. My head rested on his chest and I could hear his heart as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, you know." I whisper. "Don't leave me. Please don't leave me."

"I love you too, princess. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He replied, looking down into my eyes.

I stared into his eyes for a little longer before I leaned in and crashed my lips to his. The kiss was soft at first but grew more frantic and passionate. I pulled away, breathless and my lips swollen and pink.

"Stay with me?" I asked, shy.

"Of course. I'll be in the loft."

I nodded, opening the door. I walked inside and he walked to the loft. Pulling out my pajamas, I shuffled out of my clothes and put them on, rushing out to the loft.

When I got there, Toby was lying on the cot, fast asleep. I padded over softly and crawled in next to him. He woke up enough to wrap me in his arms and fall asleep again. With my head resting on his chest and my body wrapped safely in his arms, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

395 words counting the top authors note. I know it's extremely short but I figured I would put something together and publish it as a thanksgiving gift for all of you. I'm so sorry for not updating but please know I love you all. Thanks to those still reading this book.

~Kassie