Sister of The Shield (Chapter 2)

It had been many years later after Roman's parents adopted Emily. Roman came from a family of wrestlers, it was almost like his destiny to keep wrestling in the family. Emily liked to watch wrestling, but she saw many people get hurt and that is what kept her out of the ring. Emily decided that she wanted to follow Roman's mom and go into nursing. Her and Roman had always been very close, there were times when she wished that he would mind his own business. This was during her teenage years when she started dating, Roman would always make sure that the guys that she was dating respected her. It was hard for her to find a date because Roman was one of the popular, strong, sports kind of guys that always watched out for their family. A lot of times when a guy found out that Emily was Roman's sister, they would get scared away because Roman was always close by. Emily had only had three boyfriends. One of those guys were scared off when they found out she was Roman's sister. Another guy broke up with her to be with someone else. It had been a year since Emily had dated anyone. This was because she found out that her boyfriend had cheated on her, Roman also found this out and beat the guy up. Emily was heartbroken at the time, but didn't need Roman fighting her battles for her. If she was to start another relationship, she would make sure that Roman didn't know about it. Roman was very excited when he heard that WWE was going to train him at FCW (NXT). Emily was very happy for Roman, but at the same time would miss seeing him since they were always so close. The doctors at WWE were always very busy and needed as much help as they could get so Emily thought this would be the perfect opportunity to find work, and still get to see Roman. Emily was very busy attending to the many bumps, bruises, and cuts by the rising WWE superstars and Divas. She didn't really talk to anyone, the only person she was comfortable around was Roman. Emily would travel with her brother, and once Roman made it to the main roster, she was introduced two other men that would make up the group known as The Shield, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Emily thought that Dean was nice despite his on screen character and could easily relate to him. As for Seth, Emily thought he was cute, but she didn't really know him or talk to him. Dean and Seth knew that Emily was Roman's sister and didn't think much of it. It didn't seem to bother Roman as much with Dean and Seth being around his sister because he thought she saw them as friends. After a long match, Emily would love the way that Seth's two toned hair would kind of fluff up. She would kind of admire Seth from a distance because at times, she would see Seth with another woman. She wasn't sure if this woman was Seth's girlfriend, or if she was someone related to Seth. Seth saw Emily as a friend, Emily had a crush on Seth that Dean found out about. One day he brought this up to her while Roman was in a different room.

"Hey Emily."

"Hey Dean."

"So... what's going on between you and Seth?"

"Nothing..."

"Ok... sure."

"Nothing really."

"Ok, but you're always looking at him from a distance, and you're always smiling when he's around."

"So... I smile when you're around."

Emily was quiet and looked away. She hoped Dean didn't see her blushing, but he did. He looked at her and gave her a smirk.

"Why are you blushing?"

Emily held a hand up to her face. She was glad that Seth wasn't paying attention, Dean laughed at her.

"You like him don't you?"

Emily looked over at Seth, there was panic on her face. She looked back at Dean and punched his arm and pushed him around a corner out of sight.

"Shh! Does he know?"

"I don't think so. I haven't told him."

"You can't tell him... and especially not Roman."