Sister of The Shield (Chapter 25)

Chapter Twenty Five

Bray was in the parking lot waiting for Emily to show up. She had called him and told him that she was thirty minutes away from the arena. He was happy when she showed up, but he was still concerned about her because she had traveled a lot within the last few days. Even though Emily was tired she smiled when she saw Bray and hugged him.

"Hey Bray."

"Hey Emily. It's good to see that you got here. I was a little worried about all the traveling you've been doing."

"I'm fine. A little tired, but more happy than anything else. I finally got to meet my dad and saw my brother again after twenty four years. They kept on saying how much I look like my mom. I have their address now and both of their phone numbers. With my dad never knowing that I existed and after not seeing my brother for twenty four years, we're definitely staying in touch."

"Well I'm happy for you Emily. It must have been really emotional for you and your dad meeting each other for the first time."

"It was. Lets just say that a few tears were shed by all of us. But anyway, I guess I need to get ready and get to the medical room."

Emily started walking towards the medical room, Bray was going to follow her, but he had something that he needed to do.

"You go ahead Emily. I'll catch up with you, there's something that I need to do. I won't be gone long, and I won't be far away, if need me, just call out my name."

"Ok."

Emily and Bray went their separate ways, Emily felt slightly uncomfortable going to the medical room alone. She never was before all of this with Seth. She looked in the medical room and saw a security camera, it would catch anything that happened. Emily got to work unpacking her medical supplies. She actually liked working at ringside, she would set up her supplies in the medical room and then go to ringside. She found it much more exciting to watch the matches at ringside than on a tv screen. When she was out at ringside, she could hear the audience and the music. It was much more exciting to see people compete up close, and she could feel the energy from the audience and cheer along. While Emily was unpacking her supplies, Bray had to have a conversation with someone that didn't exactly get along with him.

"What are we doing back here Bray? You told me it was important, last time I checked... I didn't like you, and I still don't."

"Relax Ambrose, I'm not here to start any trouble, this is about Emily."

"Yeah well... With Roman out for another month, and with all of this stuff going on between you, her, and Seth, it's up to me to watch over her. Emily is like a sister to me too, so that means that I'm going to watch over her."

"Then you and I have the same goal Dean."

"Yeah well... don't think I haven't been watching you. I haven't done anything because of Emily... For whatever reason, she likes you, and I'm not exactly like Roman, I'll let her date whoever she wants, but if you screw around on her like Seth did... If you cross the line, there will be hell to pay..."

Dean had to calm himself down. He had promised himself that even though he didn't like Bray, that he would keep the peace for Emily.

"Look... You know I can't stand you, but I'm willing to let bygones be bygones, for Emily's sake. I wouldn't want to have to kick your ass and then have Emily upset at me. No... I don't want her upset with me. Did you see what she did to Seth's car?"

"I saw it."

"So... Why did you call me back here Bray?"

"To try to make peace between us. I think... we both need to be watching out for Seth."