Sister of The Shield (Chapter 34)

Emily had calmed down in time for the court case, she stayed calm as Bray held her hand, she stayed quiet as the judge walked to the front. Emily had not looked in Seth's direction since she had her panic attack. Dean, Roman, and Matthew sat behind her while Bray sat next to her. They weren't just there for Emily's case, Seth also planned on having his lawyers see if they could get his job back. Everyone was quiet as the judge started speaking.

"Seth Rollins, you are here because you have been accused of raping Emily Thomas. If you are found guilty, you could spend year in prison if not life in prison. The first thing we will do is have Emily say what happened."

The judge motioned for Emily to come forward. Emily looked around at all of the people that were there. Stephanie and Triple H were there, they came in a few minutes before the court case started. Emily was really nervous as she saw everyone staring at her. Bray grabbed her other hand and she looked at him as he spoke softly to her.

"You can do this Emily, it will all be over soon. Try your best to relax, look at me if you have to. I know this is going to be hard for you, but the only way for everyone to understand is if you tell what happened. Do you think you can do that?"

Emily looked at Bray as he held her hands.

"I'll try."

Emily then slowly let go of Bray's hands and made her way to the front beside the judge.

"Please state your name for the court."

"My name is Emily Thomas."

"Emily Thomas, do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God."

"I do."

Seth's lawyer came forward.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions. Could you tell us what you do for a living?"

"I work as a nurse for WWE."

"And Seth Rollins is a WWE Superstar along with Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Bray Wyatt, who are all here today. Could you tell us how you met Seth?"

"Well... Seth was part of The Shield and I would sometimes see him, but never actually met him until this year. He got hurt during a match and came in to see me."

"When was this?"

"About... three months ago."

"Seth told me that the two of you dated."

"We did... briefly."

"Could you tell us why the two of you broke up?"

Emily was quiet for a moment... Seth, like many of her other boyfriends had used her and cheated on her. It hurt and she didn't want to talk about it. Seth's lawyer still pressured her into answering the question.

"I would like an answer Ms. Thomas. Why did you and Seth break up?"

"Because... I caught him cheating on me with another woman. I... walked in on them in the locker room."

"Ok... and what did you do once you found out?"

Emily seemed a lot less nervous now and her anger started coming out.

"Well what do you think I did? I ran out of there, I was upset, I was crying and I was also pissed off."

Seth's lawyer gave Seth a smile, this was just what they wanted, for Emily to lose her cool.

"So to get even with Seth, you thought it was ok to destroy his property? You were upset with him so you destroyed his car did you, or did you not?"