Sister of The Shield (Chapter 11)

Emily was terrified, and she couldn't move. Seth had her pinned against the wall and had his body pressed up against her. He had slapped her in the face, she wanted to cry out for help, but Seth had her by the neck. She had begged him to stop, but his grip only increased pressure on her neck. He forcefully kissed her to keep her quiet and let his other hand roam her body. Emily couldn't move or yell for help, she was helpless, there was nothing she could do. Seth was going to have his way with her, all she could do was cry silent tears and close her eyes. She didn't want to see his face, but she hoped that it would all be over soon. Seth thought that he picked his moment carefully. Dean and Roman were in a match and no one else was in the hallway, or at least he thought no one was. Bray heard her yelp when she was hit and went to go see where the noise came from. At first he was shocked by what he saw, but then anger took over when he saw that Seth had Emily by the neck and his body pressed against hers. Emily looked helpless and Bray had seen enough, he ran into the room and pulled Seth off of her and started punching Seth. Emily was on the ground, she was scared and shaking. She was coughing, crying, and trying to get her breathing back to normal. She had almost passed out from lack of air and she didn't know what was going on. She heard someone yelling, but couldn't make out all of it. Seth had tried to fight Bray, but Bray was stronger than him so Seth pushed Bray so that he would be out of his grip and then Seth ran off before Bray could get his hands on him again. Emily could only make out the last bit of what was being said.

"... And if I ever see you touch her again... I'm going to make you wish that you were never even born!"

Emily's breathing had now returned back to normal and she wiped the tears from her eyes and finally saw who it was that had saved her. She was a bit surprised at who it was.

"Bray Wyatt?"

Bray turned his attention to Emily on the ground. He was going to go help her up, but as bad timing would have it, Dean and Roman came back from their match to check on Emily. Emily was on the ground, hurt by the looks of it, Seth was gone and to Dean and Roman, it seemed like Bray was the only person in the room. Roman saw his sister on the ground and he saw Bray near her and he went off.

"You Son of a Bitch!"

This was when Roman Speared Bray to the ground and started punching him. A camera man heard Roman yelling in the hallway and went to go film what was going on. Dean was going to join in, but he stopped to check on Emily.

"Emily!... Are you ok? Oh Shit!... He had you by the neck?"

"What?! No!... You've got to stop Roman... Seth did this to me!... He tried to rape me! It wasn't Bray! Roman Stop!"

"You're just going to have to wait until he's done. Now that he's started, he not going to stop."

Emily tried to yell at Roman, but she was hurting from where Seth had her by the neck. A bunch of referees had to pull Roman off of Bray. Dean even had to step in and pull Roman back. Triple H came in and made an announcement.

"Roman since you still have some fight left in you, tonight you will be competing again against Bray Wyatt."

Triple H looked over at Emily. Dean was standing with her. Seth came in with Triple H.

"You know what Triple H? I think it would be a good idea to have Emily arrested for destroying my car last week."

A few police officers came into the room and started putting handcuffs on her. Roman didn't really know what to do. Dean had been arrested before and didn't like the idea of Emily being arrested. He remembered what Emily told him and knew that if she went to jail that she could be forced to share a cell with a bunch of men much bigger than her that were actual criminals. Dean noticed that Emily was still wearing his jacket and spoke up before they took her away.