Sister of The Shield (Chapter 16)

Bray had told Emily about Abigail and Emily told Bray about being going to the orphanage. They didn't have the same story, but they felt like they could relate to each other. They were both quiet for a while until Emily spoke up again.

"So... what happened after Seth Curb Stomped me?"

"Well before Seth Curb Stomped you, I yelled for him to stop. When I saw him Curb Stomp you, I was shocked. I thought, how could he do such a thing to a woman? I was shocked, but more angered than anything. I ran at him, tackled him to the ground and my fist bounced off his skull over and over again. I wanted to make him pay for what he's done to you. People like Seth Rollins are what's wrong with the world. I just wanted to beat the life out of him right then and there, but we were separated by a bunch of referees and then Triple H had to get his say in. In three weeks, I will face Seth Rollins inside Hell in a Cell. There will be no escape for Seth, and he will finally get what's coming to him."

Bray had to calm himself down. He gently grabbed Emily's hand.

"We are a lot alike Emily... we have different stories, but we have both suffered pain and lost someone in our family."

Emily gave him a smile when she noticed that he was holding her hand.

"I really don't want to creep you out or anything, but I've got to be honest with you Emily... I've admired you for a while now."

"Really? You admire me? I don't see why, I'm just a backstage medical worker, and most of the time, no one even needs me."

"Whether you realize it or not, you are a very important part of WWE. You may not always be needed, but your work is appreciated. I've heard nothing but great things about you Emily. People say that you don't talk very much, but you are a very friendly person and that you always take good care of everyone, you always know what you're doing. I haven't really had to heave medical work done, but if I ever do need medical work done, I know I'll be in good hands with you around."

Bray then plants a kiss on her hand. He realizes that this may have been a mistake and took a few steps back. There were certain doubts in his mind that Emily would never want to be with a guy like him, a bit bearded man. Most woman probably would like to be with a man like Seth Rollins because of how he looked. He probably just freaked her out, they haven't really known each other that long and he had just kissed her hand. Bray had feelings for Emily the first moment he laid eyes on her. He was sure that he had freaked her out and wanted him to leave. He was actually surprised when he saw her turn her head while trying to hide a smile and blush that was on her face.

"I'm sorry Emily. I probably just freaked you out didn't I? I shouldn't have done that, I should get going."

"What? No... It's fine. I'm glad that you're here. It didn't freak me out... it was just unexpected, but that doesn't mean that I didn't like it. Not many men these days kiss a woman's hand. I just found it to be very unexpected. It was very... sweet."

Emily looked at Bray and gave him a smile, he returned a smile to her, but before either of them could say anything else, Dean came in the room.

"I'm sorry Emily... I got here as fast as I could and..."Dean stopped when he saw Bray.

"Bray?"

"Relax Ambrose... No harm done, I was just checking on Emily."

"Why?... No offense, but that doesn't seem like the kind of thing you would do."

"Look man... Rollins is a bad dude... no one else was around to stop him so I stepped up."Dean wasn't exactly believing him.

"Yeah... Whatever. I think you should leave."