Sister of The Shield (Chapter 30)

Once Bray and Emily arrived for Smackdow, Emily went to the medical room. Triple H and Stephanie heard that Emily was here for Smackdown and needed to talk to her about Seth. Bray didn't have to go out until the main event so he stayed with Emily. Stephanie and Triple H came into the room. Stephanie was the first one to speak to her.

"Hey Emily... it's good to see you back."

"Yeah... I wasn't sure if I wanted to come back, but Bray talked me into it."

"Well... How are you feeling?"

"Better than I was a few weeks ago. Bray, Dean, and Roman have been around to support me."

"I just wanted to apologize Emily... Seth was a member of The Authority, but that was storyline. What he did to you was real, and it's unacceptable. We didn't know that you were around for Raw, we wanted to talk to you about Seth. Not only has Seth been fired, and arrested, but we are seriously thinking about taking him to court. We would need you to speak against him."

"I... I don't know if I want to do that. Just thinking about Seth and what happened upsets me. It makes me nervous every time I'm around him. If I see him, especially after what happened, I may have a nervous breakdown. I don't want to see him... I was so upset, I cut my wrist to try to forget about what happened and to forget the pain I was feeling. Seth... He made me want to take my life... I don't want to go back down that road again."

Emily was already getting upset and Bray came up to her and wrapped his arms around her. Triple H took over speaking.

"I know you're still upset and in shock over what happened, but we think you should go to court and settle this. Obviously he's in jail, he won't touch you again. There will be a court case in a few days, Seth will appear in front of a judge and jury, they will determine what to do with Seth. The video footage captured belonged to the security crew, were not sure if they will allow us to use that as evidence. A judge and jury will want to hear your testimony, we want justice to be served. If we had known what kind of guy Seth was, he never would have worked for WWE. All we can really do is offer our sincerest apologies and offer support. You really are one of the best nurses we've ever had, and we really hope that you will want to continue working with WWE, and not quit because of a sick punk like Seth. If we can't use the video footage as evidence, the court will want to hear your testimony. The court date isn't for another week, the best way for justice to be served is if you're there to face him... What do you say Emily?"

Emily was quiet for a few seconds as she thought about it. She was tired of being afraid of Seth, and he wouldn't be able to do anything as long as he was in police custody. She finally gave him an answer.

"I'll go."

Before they left, Stephanie and Triple H surprised her by hugging her. Stephanie started talking again.

"We are... so sorry about what happened to you Emily. Seth made you feel like you didn't have a choice to tell anyone because he threatened your life. I don't know anyone that has personally been through what you have, but this kind of thing shouldn't happen to anyone. We're thinking about this from a parental stand point, we wouldn't want anything like this to happen to our daughters, they would be scared and feel helpless. It takes courage to talk about what happened, especially if you're the victim, but we thought about starting a support group for you, other people that have been through what you have can tell you their stories and how they get through their day to day lives."

Emily actually smiled now.

"I appreciate the offer Stephanie, but I think I kind of already have a support group... Bray, Dean, Roman, and the rest of my family."