Sister of The Shield (Chapter 26)

WARNING: GRAPHIC CHAPTER!!!

Emily cried as Bray held her in his arms. Bray didn't want to upset her by asking her what she was thinking, but that may have been the only way of understanding what she was feeling.

"Talk to me Emily... I know you're embarrassed and hurting, but the only way I can help you is if you talk to me."

Emily was quiet for a while, she wasn't used to having someone to talk to about her problems, she would normally keep everything to herself.

"You heard it... The whole world heard it... Seth made up a lie that I slept with him... I didn't, and then the crowd started a slut chant. It was embarrassing, and it hurt. I told everyone how I felt about Seth, and no one believed me. Then... I know this had to bother you... Seth kissed me right in front of you."

"It's not your fault Emily. Even though Seth is the most hated guy in WWE, people will believe him because they know him. Then of course... There are people that are too quick to judge someone before they know them and understand the situation. Some people just like saying hurtful things. Don't listen to anything that anyone says... you know it's not true."

Emily was calming down now.

"You said that the only way you could help was if I talked to you... That's not true. Sometimes I don't feel like talking, and I've said all that can say. You can help by doing exactly what you're doing now... Just hold me."

Bray smiled at this and pulled her closer.

"Of course. Anything you want."

Bray stood there and held Emily in his arms until she decided to leave.

"Thanks for being here Bray. I need to get going so I can get to the next town for Raw."

"No... You've had a long, emotional day. You're tired. I think you should rest for the next. I know you're serious about showing up and doing your job, which you do great by the way, but everyone needs their sleep. With all the driving you've done, and with everything that's been going on, you're really starting to worry me. Promise me Emily... Promise me that you won't go driving overnight tonight, and that you'll get some sleep tonight."

Bray and Emily were walking to the parking lot. Emily was quiet for a moment. Maybe sleep will help her feel better, she then gave Bray a small smile and nodded.

"I promise... I'll go to a hotel close by."

Bray smiled and hugged Emily again once they got to her car, and even kissed her on the forehead. Emily managed to smile and even blush at this.

"Good. Let me know when you get there ok."

"I will."

They gave each other one more hug before she left. While they were hugging, Emily felt like she needed to do more, so before they let go, Emily gave Bray a kiss on the cheek. This was the first time she had kissed him. Bray smiled at this and Emily blushed. She then waved goodbye to him and left. Emily arrived at the hotel and let Bray know that she made it. She took a shower and went to bed. When she woke up the next day, she was in a better mood and she felt refreshed. She only had a few hours to drive, but Bray was right, she wouldn't have made it the day before with all the traveling, the emotional stress, and how tired she was. Emily was well rested now and felt happier. She didn't think about Seth embarrassing her, the night before, instead she thought about Bray and how sweet he had been to her, holding her, and kissing her forehead. She had kissed Bray on the cheek, she wasn't exactly sure if she was taking things too slow or too fast. Other than hand kisses, forehead kisses, and now a kiss on the cheek, they haven't really been together that long, but in all of her other relationships, the guy would have already kissed her by now. Bray was being patient with her, he knew that she had been hurt and he wasn't rushing anything. What happened between Bray and Emily happened naturally, it felt real. Maybe Bray was waiting for Emily to decide when the right time was.