Sister of The Shield (Bonus Chapter.)

Bonus Chapter

It had been three months since Bray and Emily were married, she continued her work as a nurse. During one of his matches, Bray was fighting Dean Ambrose. Dean had got a little extreme in his match and hit Bray in the head with a kendo stick. Bray seemed dazed and confused for a moment as he went into a corner and felt at his head. It seemed like he didn't know where he was until a ref came to check on him. His head was busted open and bleeding so the ref told Dean to back up for a moment as he wiped the blood from Bray's head. Once the ref came over to Bray that was when it all came back to him and he remembered what he was doing, he pushed the ref away and charged at Dean Ambrose. It was a live house show, a non-televised event and usually the babyface won. The match went on for a little longer until Dean caught Bray with a Dirty Deeds and pinned him for the win. The fact that in his finisher Bray's head hit the ground didn't help him very much. After he was pinned he lay looking up at the lights confused again. Most of the crowd had started to leave, but some stayed and looked on concerned. Refs came to check up on him again, Emily usually waited backstage, but was called to come out. She entered the ring concerned now and got down beside Bray, putting her hand on his cheek. He saw the lights above him and all the people in the ring around him, but focused his attention on Emily. Most of the crowd had left so Emily began talking to him.

"Bray?... Honey look at me. Can you see me? Can you hear me?"

Bray was out of it, he laughed at reached his hand up to Emily's face. Emily knew Bray wasn't himself, but thought it was sweet anyway by what he said.

"You're an angel."

Emily smiled with what he said, but knew she had to help him.

"Listen honey... We're going to help you out of the ring and to the back. Ok?"

"Ok."

Bray seemed to come back to reality as he he was helped to the back by referees. He was brought to the medical room. Emily had to put stitches in his head from when he was busted open by Dean Ambrose. Bray felt at his head, it was beating like a drum. He felt dizzy, and still a bit dazed but he was more aware of his surroundings. He was very sensitive to light and sound at the moment. Bray was sitting and Emily came over to him, tilted his head up and looked into his eyes. It was already clear to her what was going on. She gave Bray an ice pack for his pounding head.

"Bray?... Can you hear me now?"

Bray was slow to respond since his head was hurting, but he answered her.

"Yes sweetheart, I can hear you."

"What happened out there?"

Bray had to think for a moment, he closed his eyes as he tried to relieve the pain in his head. His delayed response worried her, she was worried that maybe he was having memory problems. He then looked at her as he tried to calm himself.

"It's all a big blur, one minute I'm on the attack on Dean Ambrose... The next thing I know, something hits me between the eyes. I kind of lost track of where I was and what I was doing. I shook it off once a ref came over to me. I ran at Ambrose... We fought for a while, he hits Dirty Deeds and I was kind of lost after that. Then the next thing I remember... I was seeing a bunch of bright light, and you were there... You looked just like an angel... Coming to save me."

Emily smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Aw... Even when you're not feeling well, you're still sweet to me Bray."

"Well... You are my angel... I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"Aw Bray... If anyone is lucky, it's me."