Sister of The Shield (Chapter 14)

Emily was caught off guard when Roman came in, she was lost in her thoughts.

"Hey Em... what are you smiling about?"

"What?... Oh nothing really."

Roman knew that look, she had that look on her face everytime she had a crush on someone. Emily knew that if anything happened that she would have to be honest with Roman, but were Emily and Bray even really friends? Emily was still worried about Seth. What would he do if he knew? With the way that Roman responded last time with Bray, should she tell him that she went to talk to him?If she told him that she went to see Bray, would Roman go off on him again? Roman didn't seem to buy what Emily just told him, but he moved on anyway.

"It's good to see you back Em. Where were you though? You're never late. You weren't here when I came in earlier."

"I just had to go talk to somebody."

"Who? Last time I checked, you don't really talk to anyone."

Emily looked at the ground and talked kind of quiet.

"I went to see Bray."

Roman had a confused look on his face. He didn't really hear what she said, he thought he was hearing things wrong. He thought she said that she went to see Bray.

"What?"

Emily spoke a little louder this time, but she was a bit nervous.

"I said... I went to see Bray."

"What the hell?!... Bray attacked you!"

"No... he didn't."

"Maybe you don't realize what happened... but Bray did attack you. I saw you on the ground and Bray was there. I was still a bit confused about the whole Seth situation... I swear I'm still going to kick his ass. So... from what I understand, you were dating Seth and then he cheats on you right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you get in trouble for destroying Seth's car. That part I saw."

"Yes, but what you really need to know is what happened before you walked in and saw Bray standing over me."

No one really knew what happened because WWE cameras didn't film it, but there was a security camera there on the night Seth attacked her.

"So Roman... before you came in... what no one saw was Seth attacking me. I didn't really want anyone to know because I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Seth came in and attacked me... he had me up against the wall. He was mad at me for destroying his car, and because I wouldn't have sex with him."

Roman backed up a little.

"Woah... TMI... Too much information."

"Yeah but... Seth attacked me when you and Dean were in a match... he tried to rape me."

"That Son of a Bitch!"

"Wait! I'm not finished... what you think you saw was Bray attacking me, but really, he was the one that saved me from Seth. Seth had run off and right when Bray was going to help me, that was when you showed up."

Roman was taking this in. He wasn't exactly sure if he believed all of what she was saying.

"Bray Wyatt saved you?"