Sister of The Shield (Chapter 35)

Chapter Thirty Five

The court case ended and Emily walked out with Bray and Dean. Matthew would be busy trying to get Roman out of jail since Roman went off on Seth. Emily quietly walked to Bray's car and got in, she hadn't said a word since the court case ended, Bray didn't make it to her door in time to open it for her because Dean pulled him aside to talk to him.

"Bray!... We need to talk."

Bray looked over at Emily, she had her head down like she had a lot on her mind and she was staring out the front window not really paying attention to Dean or Bray. Bray then looked back at Dean.

"What do we do Dean? I don't think Emily can handle this much longer."

"Something needs to be done about Seth! Something didn't sit well with me with the way that the case ended. I think we all know Seth should have stayed in jail, something screwy happened... I think the judge was paid off. Not only did he say that Seth was not guilty, but he also said that Seth would be able to get his job back."

"If that is true, we can't really do anything about the judge, I think we need to focus on Seth. Seth is going to try to be smart... he has a restraining order, but that restraining order will be no good if Emily is the only nurse around. Knowing Seth, he will probably fake an injury just to get Emily alone again."

Dean smirked as he got an idea.

"What if Seth really did get hurt and no one was around to help him."

Bray looked at Dean for a moment and thought about this.

"What are you thinking Ambrose?"

"I'm thinking... with Roman being arrested earlier, we'll need to be careful, but... I was thinking we take care of Seth ourselves if you know what I mean."

Dean cracks his knuckles and pops his neck.

"For once... I agree with you Ambrose. Seth has been a thorn in Emily's side for far too long. I refuse to let Seth come anywhere near her."

"So, you're going to work with me on this?"

"Only for Emily. They say... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... In this case, we would actually be friends, united just this once with Seth being our common enemy."

"Ok, that will work. So, I say we teach Seth a lesson that he will never forget, we should beat him, torture him within an inch of his life and make him think twice about coming anywhere near Emily again. You and Seth... you think Dean Ambrose is bad, but you haven't seen anything until you've met Jon Moxley. I am capable of taking and dishing out a lot of punishment, Jon Moxley will be Seth's worst nightmare. Then of course, you will have your turn, you can punish Seth however you want, we just need to find a way of not killing him and not having anyone find out about this or have Seth tell anyone. I'll figure something out, I get Seth first, then I'll pass him onto you."

A dark smile formed on Bray's face.

"Sounds like a plan."

While Bray and Dean planned on letting out the side of themselves that everyone should fear most, they both knew that they had to be there for Emily. There are two sides to every coin. Emily will see the side of them that cares for her, while Seth will see the merciless, dangerous side of Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley and Bray Wyatt that no one would want to see. They went their separate ways, and Bray joined Emily in his car. Emily held in her emotions for as long as she could, it was almost like she was waiting for Bray to show up. Emily looked out the window avoiding his gaze, she still didn't want to cry in front of him, but eventually broke down. They didn't get very far when he heard her sniffling from crying, he pulled off on the side of the road out of traffic and turned to her.