💫Prologue (rewritten)

The bright moon shone on the large wooden forest, not a clearing in sight. Everything in the flourishing forest seemed untouched by man. It was unique and simply precious. A soft cold wind blew throughout the forest, causing the small fragile branches to sway along gently. No noise could be heard besides the small rustling of leaves and the sudden thud of rock against the cluttered earth.

A young male with brown hair and pale skin sulked through the tree covered landscape. His feet dragged against the dirt, the only time they left the ground being to kick a small piece of rock. The stubborn teen continued to drag himself along the ground, then kicked the stone again, this time with more anger. A small grunt escaped him as he did so, the stone hitting a rough wooden surface, causing a hollow knock to echo.

A hollow tree trunk sat on the ground, almost completely covered in rich green moss. Giving up on kicking the rock, the teenager walked over to the fallen tree. As his shoes stepped along the ground, the sound of crunching autumn leaves filled the cold night air.

He slowly and hesitantly rested on the large tree, letting out a small sigh of relief and relaxation. His eyes flickered close as he had his few moments of peace and quiet, finally away from the deafening noise he was escaping from- his sister.

Mabel was a hyperactive girl, always having a constant energetic voice and a positive outlook on the world. Her constant obsessions would often drive her brother insane. One day it was one obsession, the next day another. It was extreme difficult for anyone to keep up with her quick thought process.

Dipper on the other hand, was not so enthusiast. He was the intelligent and intellectual one of the pair, being very protective of his sister. Even at the young age of 18, both siblings has remained the way they were in their teen years.

The brunette's thoughts were interrupted by a blinding light shining into his eyes. He flinched then narrowed his blinded eyes, slowly standing up.

He hobbled his way towards it, questioning his decision subconsciously.

The light continued to be blinding until he walked into a small clearing of trees. He gazed around to see where the source of light was coming from, but could see no objects insight besides the trees surrounding him and a large pile of rocks. In between the heavy stones, small rays of the white light flashed, catching the boy's attention. Confused and curious, Dipper walked over to the pile of rocks and began to carefully remove them from the pile one by one. As the light continued to shine into his eyes, he squinted and continued to move the rocks. He placed his hand on a smooth rock, gripping onto it tightly as he pulled at it to remove it from the pile. As Dipper pulled out the item harshly, he fell onto his back roughly, still holding on. His eyes slowly flickered open as the light began to fade, and his iris' proceeded to shrink.

In his hand was a old grey statue covered in moss, moulded in a shape of a triangle. Dipper's hand was firmly clasped onto the hand of the statute. The statue suddenly became brighter, causing the adult to close his eyes tightly and look away in panic, a sudden gust of wind surrounding him and the statue.

"What the fuck..!?"

The glowing slowly faded away, and the statue began to crumble apart, leaving a bright yellow triangle in it's place. The mystic demon's singular eye squinted in excitement and mischief  as it looked it it's hand.

It was him. Out of all things he  puked have found, it was him.

"Aw, did you really miss me that much, Pine tree?" The voice mocked with a small chuckle.

"What the actual fuck. Bill Cipher?!"