CHAPTER 20

- Dipper's Pov -
I woke up. I'm alot of pain. I look around me. I'm alive. I'm in an hospital. A bandage is around my waist, chest and right arm. I look to my left to see a curtain. Someone else is in this room. I get out but my leg kills. I ignore the pain and go to the curtain. I move it to see a male. He's bandaged up like me. He has blonde hair and tanned skin. One of his eyes is blue, the other is yellow. That's not who I think it is, is it?

"Bill?!"

He turns to face me. "Dipper? You're up!"

I run towards him and hugged him.

"Wow! When did you get so touchy?" Bill laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "We've spent a month together."

"No." Bill corrected me.

"What happened?"

Bill looked at me as if I were crazy. "Don't you remember the carnival accident? You fell off."

"Didn't you catch me?" I asked him again.

"No. I tried. I fell onto broken glass while you landed on me. Fuck you heavy though..." Bill added quietly. "You blacked out before you hit me."

"How long was I out?" I asked. This was really starting to worry me.

"A few weeks."

"A few weeks?!" Holy shit.

" If you didn't wake up today, the doctors where going to pull your plug." Bill looked at the ground.

"We're not together?" I asked. Stupid question.

"No," Bill said. "Why?" He looked up at me again.

"I... I had this dream." I said.

"Care to tell?" Bill stared at me.

"Well, the roller coaster accident happened, but you caught me. " I said, trying not to blush. "We became a couple and... Echo Blazefall-"

"Echo?" Bill asked. "How do you know about her?!"

"I don't know! Anyway, you made a deal with her for the journals." I sighed. "She possesed you and..." I didn't want to mention what she did to me. "She said if you don't give her the journals, she'd kill us."

"And?" Bill looked at me. "What did I do?"

"You didn't give her them." I thought back to the dream. "She ened up killing me... "

"How?" Bill nearly fell, he was leaning that far fowards.

" She... she nearly killed you." I tried to holf my emotions, but as you can tell, I'm not very good at that. "I jumped in the way...

"I didn't get to say..."

Bill leaned closer. He was interested in the dream.

"That I loved..." I not going to say Bill because what if he doesn't feel the same? "Someone."

"I love you too, you idiot." Bill said.

"Pardon?" I stared at Bill. He stared at me.

"I said, I love you too. I realized that when you nearly died. I didn't want to lose you... ever again."

I started to blush. I hugged him tight and kissed him. He soon kissed me back. Bill started to blush too.

"Do you wan-"

"To be together?" I smiled. "Of course, you dorito!"

Bill kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"I love you more."

I always thought that the best thing I could have was the mysteries of Gravity Falls. That wasn't the real world. But this love. Me and Bill, it's real alright. I learnt that through the pain of losing him then getting him back. Is This Real? I would ask myself, but know I know, This is real.

"Hey, do you want to go to the carnival? I could do with the break."

"BILL! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"I'm kidding, Pine Tree!"

(Didn't see this chapter coming after the last one, did you? You did? Okay. ;)
I hope you all enjoyed this story. It's the first Fanfic story I've ever writen! Please check out my other stories at @warriorcatscharas or on this account. This account is shared between me ( @warriorcatscharas ) and @victoria_fright . And if you want to request a story, Gravity Falls, Sonic The Hedgehog, Five Nights At Freddy's, Fairy Tail or even Warriors (Warrior Cats as people know them otherwise)! Just say what you want it to be about, main characters, meantion @warriorcatscharas

Eg;

*Hi there, can you guys please wrte a story 4 me?

<Warrior Cats>
About: Scourge's life in BloodClan util he dies

Main characters:
Scourge (Tiny)- small black tom with icy blue eyes and a purple collar studded with cat teeeth and claws.
Bone- black and white tom with orange studded collar and a scar across him muzzle
Ruby- gray kittypet he cat
Socks- gray kittypet tom

What I want to happen- please make Bone fall in love with a blue she cat named Mintberry (my oc) who's from LeafClan.

Thanks!
@WarriorCatsCharas*

Thank you so much for reading!