💫Chapter 2 (rewritten)

Dipper's eyes slowly flickered open. He stayed were he was for a moment, slowly letting everything sink in. Dipper could hear nothing, everything being peacefully quiet. He slowly sat up, being extremely confused to find that he wasn't in the Mystery Shack. He was in a completely white void-like space. He gazed around quickly in panic. A sudden sharp pain at Dipper's neck cause shin to help in pain, as his eyes slowly landing on a familiar yellow demon.

"Bill..?"

"Finally!" Bill exclaimed, floating over Dipper. "It was taking you too long to wake up."

"What the fuck happened and where the fuck am I?!" Dipper shouted, terrified. He grabbed Bill and shook him slightly. "Tell me, damn it!"

"Calm down." Bill disappeared from Dipper's hands and appeared next to him.

Dipper shook his head. "No fucking way. I'm literally sitting in the fucking goddamn void!"

"Shut your face hole for a second!" Bill slapped Dipper. "You're overreacting."

A small yelp escaped Dipper's lips. "How am I overreacting?!" Dipper held his cheek and stood up, gesturing to his surroundings. "We are literally in the void!"

"Shut your face hole for a moment," Bill hissed, placing his hands on Dipper's face. "and let me talk."

Dipper's eyes widened slightly but he stated quiet, his teeth gritted. He placed a hand on his neck, a sharp pain throbbing through his neck.

"Good." Bill moves his hands away. "Now, to explain all of this."

"You better."

Bill narrowed his eye.

"I'm sorry, continue."

Bill floated around Dipper before continuing to speak. "Because of that deal we made earlier, whenever you fall unconscious, as long as I'm in the mindscape, you will be transported here as well."

"Why is the hell is that the case?" Dipper tilted his head in confusion.

Bill gazed at Dipper. "You'll find out when the time is right. Right now it isn't needed."

Dipper rolled his eyes. "You are hopeless, Cipher."

"I try my best." Bill grinned slightly, despite not having a mouth.

Dipper looked around and walked forward. "So where exactly are we?"

Bill followed closely behind Dipper. "As I said, the mindscape. It's a place where anything I want to exist can exist."

"So, you wanted me here..?" The brunette looked over at Bill.

"Not exactly." Bill grumbled and held his hands behind his back. "You just kinda appeared."

"So... you can make anything appear?" Dipper questioned.

Bill nodded. "Anything."

"Then why didn't you do that with the Journals?" Dipper questioned again, a small laugh escaping his mouth. "You could have taken over the world so easily."

Bill rolled his eye. "Most things I can make appear, at least. Trust me, I tired. A lot."

"What about me being here then? Can I leave?"