💫Chapter 4 (rewritten)

Dipper stood there in utter shock and frustration. His hands turned into fists as he shook violently. He lifted an arm up and slammed it onto the edge on the sink, tears falling down his red face. He took in deep breaths, exhaling shaky ones. The brunette slowly reached a hand to the sink and turned it on, letting the cold water run down the drain. Taking another deep breath he placed both hands into the water and splashed sit onto his face, flinching at its temperature. He gazed down at his shoes and let out a sigh.

"Why was I so stupid to trust him..? Even for a fucking moment.."

Dipper slowly leaned off of the sink and slowly made his way to his newly built granny flat right next to the Mystery Shack. As there wasn't enough room in the main house for him, a small seperate granny flat was build for Dipper to have his room in, as well as all of his technology and mystery artefacts and experiments. He gazed at the outside before slowly opening the door and entering.

Inside the small granny flat was a large bed with galaxy themed covers, absolutely covered in pillows. There were star charts all over the walls along with posters and sketches of a variety of mythical creatures. In one corner of the room there was a mirror sliding door which was covered in photos, leading to a walk in wardrobe.

Dipper let out a heavy sigh and stumbled along to his bed, falling onto it gently. He buried his face into a pillow and grumbled quietly.

"Stupid Bill... Stupid deals... Stupid Gravity Falls..." he huffed as he sat up, holding his pillow.

He gazed over to his wardrobe and walked over, still holding his pillow. He slid the door open and threw the pillow back to his bed, grabbing out a mothman graphic shirt, a clean blue flannel and black jeans before placing them on the end of his bed. He then walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Dipper walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. He made his way to his bed and quickly got dressed. As he was fixing his flannel collar, there was a knock at his door. He gazed over.
"Come in."
The door slowly opened. In the doorway was Mabel, holding a small teacup pig.

Dipper smiled slightly. "Hey, Mabel."

Mabel smiled and walked over. "Hey! How are you feeling?"

Dipper sat down on the edge of his bed. He laughed slightly and placed a hand on his neck, covering the triangular mark. "A lot better."

Mabel nodded as her happy smile turned into a smile filled with sadness. "Hey dip... we need to talk."

Dipper nodded slowly and removed his hand. He tilted his head ever so slightly with confusion. "Is everything alright?"

Mabel sat down next to Dipper and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know about the deal with Bill, Dipper."

Dipper's eyes widened slightly. He let out a nervous laugh and rolled his eyes to the side. "I have no idea what you're on about."

Mabel narrowed her eyes and gripped his shoulder slightly. "I'm not stupid."

"I know you're not stupid. I'm just..." Dipper trailer off. "I'm trying to protect you..."

Mabel rolled her eyes and let go of Dipper's shoulder. "I know... You need to talk to me though."

Dipper nodded with a small smile. "I probably should."

Mabel nodded and held out her pinky. "No more secrets between us form now on."

Dipper sighed and held his pinky out too, intertwining it with Mabel's. "Pinky promise."

Mabel gave Dipper's hand a singular form shake before letting go. A soft and nostalgic smile appeared on her face. "Awkward sibling hug..?"

Dipper smiled and stood up. "Awkward sibling hug."

The two held onto each other tightly before freezing up and patting each other's backs. "Pat pat."

They both let out a small laugh. Dipper smiled and looked over at his sketch book, then Mabel. "So Bill has a human form now.."

Mabel's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" She grabbed Dipper's shoulders and shook him slightly. "Show me, holy shit. Tell me everything!"