Chapter 10- Confession

- Dipper's Pov -
It took thirty minutes to get to the carnival, but it was worth it. It was beautiful. Bright lights. Colors as far as the eye could see. It was like the ones in the movies.
I never knew Bill could drive. Then again, I don't know a lot about that dream demon.

"Wow!" I could hear Mabel and Wendy say.

Bill smiled at me. "Let's go. What ride first?"

"That one!" Mabel screamed. It was a roller coaster. A Halloween one.

Great... I'm going to make a fool of myself here...

'Two people per caratge.' A sign said.

"I'm going with Wendy!" Mabel laughed.

"Guess it's you and me, hu Pine Tree?" Bill put his arm around me.

I blushed a bit. "Yeah." I smiled at him.

We got onto the ride. Things jumped out at you and cobwebs fell on us. By the time the ride was over, I was holding onto Bill's arm for dear life.

He giggled. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Just great."

Wendy and Mabel wanted to go on the spinning rides, but we passed. Bill and I sat and talked. He's actually nice once you get to know him.

"Want to go on that?" I pointed to a upside down ride.

Bill shook his head. "You go. I'll wait here." He said, smiling.

I got on the ride with Mabel and Wendy. The seat belt wasn't tight enough for me or Mabel.

"Excuse me, may you tighten the belts, please?" Mabel asked.

The woman fixed Mabel's but said mine was as tight as it can get. I was a bit worried... Shortly after, the ride started. Each time it went upside down, the loser I got.

"Oh god please no..." I whispered.

The next thing I know it, I'm falling from the ride, heaps of feef from the ground.

"MABEL! WENDY! BILL!" I cried. I reached out my hand ans just missed Wendy's hand.

I saw Mabel and Wendy reaching out for me but it was too late. Soon I would plumit the ground and die a painful death alone in this cruel world. I heard Mabel and Wendy screaming out my name. Goodbye, Gravity Falls... I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and let myself fall to my death.

"DIPPER! NO!" A voice screams. It's not Mabel or Wendy. It's Bill.

I sigh as all the memories come back to me. As a kid on valentines day,when i got nothing. Mabel made a giant heart for me. School photo day when Mabel got gum stuck in her hair, we shaved our heads . helping Pacifica with the ghost. Telling Wendy how I felt about her. All those memories gone to waste. I never go to tell Bill how I feel about him.

I fell faster and instead of feeling lots of pain, I felt a pulse. I opened my eyes to see Bill holding me, tears in his eyes. He caught me. He saved me. He could of left me to die. He could of stole the journals, but instead... he saved my life. Why?

"Dipper, are you okay?!" He said as tears streamed down his pale face.

"I... I am now..." I smiled up at him. I noticed how close we where to the ground. Bill was on his stomach and I was in his arms. I had a few scrapes on me, but Bill was covered in them.

He held me closer to his chest and sighed. "Thank god..." He flinked from the pain a bit but ignored it. Blood started to ooze from the cut ubove his eye. The one that is usually covered.

I heard people running towards Bill and I.

"Are you two okay?!"

"Is he hurt?!"

"How did he fall?"

"Oh my they're bleeding!"

"Give the kid some space!" Bill shouted. He stood up with me still in his arms. He was shaking as first, but then steadied. He walked away from the ride after Wendy and Mabel got off. He was still carrying me, but I didn't mind.

We walked to where the car was, near the forest. Always the forest.

Mabel hugged me as tight as she could. "We where so worried about you!"

"We thought you died!" Wendy joined the hug, sobbing.

"I'm fine. Really!" I said.

Bill held me tighter. "Thank God I caught you."

"Yeah."

There was a long silent moment until Bill broke it."Can I talk to Dipper alone please?"

"Sure..." Mabel let go of me and Bill and hugged Wendy. Wendy hugged her back and sang a song.

Bill carried me to the forest and put me down. "What happened?!" He asked me angrily.

"I don't know!" I shouted. "I just fell out!" I stood up.

"You need to be more careful!" Bill shouted back. "You nearly got yourself killed!"

"Why do you care?!" I yelled.

"What do you mean, 'why do I care'?"

"You've never cared about anyone until now! Why?!" I asked him.

"Because..." Bill stopped for a moment then grabbed my tie, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me on the lips. It was long and passionate. He pulled back. "Because I love you."

"I... Oh, Bill..." I hugged him tight. "I love you too."

A/N
The drama! :D
So, do you guys like the story so far? I hope so! This is the first fan fic I've wrote.
What do you guys want later in the story? Ideas? Something happens? Just message me! Hopefully I can take in your feedback and add it into this roller-coaster of a story! I will credit you if you suggest an idea and I use it. So please, ideas? If you want me to add things just ask! If someone asks, I MIGHT write smut, it depends.... Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ;) peace!

Bill_Cipher_Fan