Chapter 16- Demon Drama

- Bill's Pov -
Why is Echo so cruel? Why is she such a bitch? Why?! I hugged Dipper tighter.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere for a very long time, Bill." Dipper sighed and hugged me back. " You just need to sit and relax.

Yeah, Bill. A voice said in my head.

"Who said that?!" I yelled .

"Are you okay, Bill?" Dipper asked.

Just relax, my love. The voice said again.

"Echo!" I turned to Dipper. " She's talking to me in my head..."

And? Is that a problem? Echo laughed.

Yes, it is. I thought. Go away.

I can make Dipper go out like a light, just like that, you know. Echo spat. So you better play nice. Got that?

I sighed. Yes, Echo.

And also, I can read your thoughts, so don't think about me in a rude way. Or Pine Tree gets it.

"Bill...? What did she say?" Dipper asked.

Please make him stop using that tonw when he talks about me? It's rude.

"She says she wants you to stop using that tone when you talk about her...?" I shrugged. "She finds it rude."

"Well," Dipper started. "Tell her if she doesn't leave you alone she has something coming..."

Dipper looked shocked.

"Are you okay? " I asked him.

Oh, he's fine. I'm just talking to him.

"She... she sounds familiar..." Dipper studdered. "Do I know her?"

I shrugged. " I don't know."

Dipper hugged me. "Bill. Relax." He stood up and pulled out a chair for me. "Sit and breathe."

I do as I'm told. I sit down and sigh. Just leave me alone Echo.

Fine. You better get those journals by the end of the month. Remember that.

"Breakfast?" I held out the plate."I've lost my appetite."

"Same here." Dipper kissed my cheek. " I'm going to get dressed."
He walked up the stairs.

I took a deep breath and collapsed onto the floor. Oh, and Bill, you owe me one.