Chapter 9- Carnival

- Dipper's Pov -
It's been a day since Wendy knocked me out. I haven't heard from her yet. Maybe she felt to guilty to face me. I don't know. I do know that I needed to think, so I decided to go for a walk in the forest again. I found it peaceful. I was just about to open Mabel and my door until someone stopped me.

"Hey! Dipper!" A voice yelled. It was Bill.

"Yes, Bill?" I asked him.

" I wanted to... to say thanks." Bill bowed at me.

"About what?" Oh yeah, protecting him from Wendy.

"Yeah, demons bleed too, ya know." He smiled. "So, going to the forest again, hu?"

I nodded.

"Well, I was wondering if I can come too" Bill smirked.

"Sure."

We walked out to see Wendy holding a bunch of flowers... my favorites.

"Dipper!" She smiled and hugged me. " Are you okay? "

"Uh. .. Fine..?" I said.

"Good." She handed me the flowers. "Do you want to come with me tonight? For dinner?"

"Uh. .."

"Well, I have to go! See ya later! I'll pick you up at 6!" Wendy said and ran off.

"Bye...?" Oh. My. God... did... did she just ask me out?

"I think so." Bill said.

Mabel gasped. "It could be a double date!" She squealed. "You, Wendy, Bill and I!"

"I'll tag along," Bill said, winking at me.

"No."

"'No'?" Mabel tilted her head slitely. " What do you mean, no?"

"If we all go, she'll think that something is up." I explained.

Bill shook his head. "We need to stick together. If anything happens, we'll be there for you."

I sighed and nodded.
Okay... this is going to be a long night.

~Timeskip~

I grabbed my black tie and tried to put it on. After a few attempts, I gave up. Bill floated towards me and smiled.

"Need help?" He asked.

I nodded. "Please."

Bill went on the ground and stood next to me. He grabbed my tie and fixed it for me. He did it very fast.

"Thanks." I thanked the demon.

"Anything for you. " Bill smirked.

Bill was wearing a golden tuxedo, black bow tie, a black top hat and a cane in his hand. His left eye wasn't covered, that surprised me. He had a tatto of a eye on his forhead, making it look like he had three eyes.

Wow... he looks handsome...

"Thanks Pine Tree! " Bill put his arm around me. He started to blush.

The doorbell rang loud and clear.

"I'll get it!" I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Wendy wearing her usual outfit. I blushed. It wasn't a date!

" I... I need to-"

"Get changed? Of course." Wendy smiled. " I'll wait in the living room."

I nodded and ran up stairs. Bill was sitting, facing a corner while Mabel was getting her sweater off.

"It's not a date." I said.

Mabel quickly put the pink star sweater on and clapped once. Bill turned around.

"Why aren't you getting dressed?" Bill asked Mabel.

"Mabel, Bill, can you giys please get out?" I asked. " I need to get changed."

Mabel nodded and walked out. Bill stood there.

"Bill. Out."

He shook his head. "Why? We're both male."

I started to blush bright red. "But I need privacy."

Bill sighed. "Alright," he smirked and walked out.

- Bill's Pov -
I walked out of the twins' room. Mabel was talking to Wendy. Dipper was the secret type, but seriously? I know he just started to trust me, but I once inhabited his body. I know lots of things. I waited at the door until Dipper came out in his vest and orange top and grey shorts and his pine tree hat.

"H-hey!" He said, startled that I was at the door. "D-do you mind?!"

I smirked. "Not really."

Dipper sighed. I noticed he was still wearing the tie.

"Do you need help with the tie?"

"No."

Wendy and Mabel waited for Dipper and I outside. Dipper walked out first. I could tell something was wrong, not because of my powers, but his expression.

"Hey Dip!" Wendy nudged him and winked.

I got angry at this. Why? I don't know! Don't ask me why she did.

Mabel saw me and grabbed my arm. "So? Where are we going?"

Wendy shrugged. "What do you think?"

"There's a carnival near here." I said.

Wendy stared at me, then smiled at me for the first time. "Good idea, Bill. What do you two think? Dipper? Mabel?"

Dipper nodded while Mabel jumped up and down.

"Let's go!!!" Mabel screamed.

"Where's the ride?" I asked Wendy.

"Don't have one."

I sighed and made a car appear. It was a golden car. It had enough room for the four of us.

"After you," I said to Mabel and Wendy, making Dipper blush slightly.

"Thanks!" Mabel jumped in while Wendy followed the younger teen.

"Well, hop in." I said yo Dipper.

"I call shotgun!" He yelled.

"I'm driving!" I shouted.
This is going to be a long drive.