💫Chapter 3 (rewritten)

Bill rolled his eyes and laid down next to Dipper, mumbling. "Damn right I could..."

Dipper chuckled slightly and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep. Bill gazed over and tilted his head. He poked Dipper slightly and grumbled to himself quietly.

"I forgot to ask about the journals... shit.." Bill muttered and ran his hands through his hair. He gazed over at Dipper again and smiled slightly. "What a dork.." his eyes widened as he spoke and he shook his head quickly. He suddenly grinned widely and snapped his fingers, a black marker appearing. He than quickly drew a picture on Dipper's hand. He then stood up slowly and watched Dipper slowly fade back into his own reality. He let out a sigh and walked out of the cabin, the cabin itself fading behind him.

Mabel roamed around the Mystery Shack quietly, hands behind her back. She had a worried expression on her face as she paced. Pacifica stood next to Wendy as Mabel continued to pace.

"Mabel.. you need to relax, dude." Wendy spoke calmly. "I'm sure Dipper will turn up at any moment."

Mabel shook her head slightly as she continued to pace. "He left my room to go to bed but his room looked untouched! Which means he hasn't been to his room!" She gripped onto her hair slightly. "He could've hurt or worse!"

Pacifica made her way over to Mabel and gently wrapped her arms around her. "Hey.. he's a tough cookie.. he's gonna be okay and when he gets back you can yell at him for worrying you."

Mabel stopped pacing and hugged Pacifica back tightly. She nodded slowly.

"And then if you like we can bake some biscuits?" Pacifica ran her hands through Mabel's thick brown locks and she spoke softly. "You can decorate them with as much icing as you like."

Mabel nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah.. I'd like that.."

Wendy smiled at the two. "Well.. Aren't you two just cuties?" She giggled slightly and folded her arms. "When do you plan on telling Stan?"

Mabel buried her face into Pacifica's shoulder. Pacifica smiled more. "Soon.. just not right now."

Mabel let go of Pacifica. "I'm gonna do one more check of the house then I'll meet you in the kitchen, okay..?"

Pacifica nodded slowly. "Alright. Be careful."

Mabel nodded before walking out of the Mystery Shack gift shop. As she walked around the house, she heard faint mumbling. She quickly rushed over to the living room to see Dipper on the floor, while Grunkle Stan was poking him with a stick.

"He scared the ever loving shit out of me..." Stan muttered and he kept poking Dipper's arm. "Seemed like he appeared out of nowhere."

Mabel rushed over and bent down to Dipper. "Dipper, wake up!" She shook him gently. "Get up you lazy butt!"

Dipper groaned slightly and opened his eyes. "What the..?"

Mabel sighed and hugged him tightly. "You asshole! Never disappear like that again!"

Dipper sat up properly and stood up slowly. "What the hell are are you on about..? I was.." he stopped himself before talking a small sigh. "What do you mean disappear?"

"You just.. disappeared!" Mabel exclaimed.

Stan nodded slowly. "I nearly tripped on you, kid."

"Sorry Grunkle Stan.. and Mabel.." Dipper smiled. "I'm perfectly fine, see?"

Mabel nodded slowly. "I-I guess..."

Dipper smiled more and hugged his sister. "Trust me.."

Mabel nodded again and hugged back before letting go. "I'm watching you though." She said as she walked away.

Stan chuckled slightly. "What an oddball. Also.." Stan turned around to Dipper. "Nice tattoo."

"Tattoo?"

"Yeah, the triangle on your neck." Stan pointed to Dipper's neck. "Love that you chose the outline of the monster that nearly killed us all. Very.. nostalgic. Brings back good times."

Dipper's eyes widened. He bolted out of the living room and ran straight towards the bathroom.

Stan stood where he was in confusion. ".. was it something I said..?"

Dipper bursted into the bathroom and quickly turned to gaze at his reflection in the mirror. He moved the collar of his flannel to reveal the so-called 'tattoo'. On his neck was a small triangle marking, the outline being a bright blue. He placed his hand on his neck, praying that it was just pen. When he removed his hand, his neck was covered in black ink. His eyes widened more and he gazed down at his hand. It had been drawn on to have a turkey. Dipper stared at his hand, slowly processing. All of the puzzle pieces started to fit into their place. Bill and Dipper making the deal, Dipper suddenly appearing in the mindscape, the sudden sharp pain every time Bill touched Dipper's skin. It all made sense now.

"He... he branded me.. I'm literally his now.."