Chapter 17- Don't Trust Echo

- Dipper's Pov -
I walked up the stairs and got changed in mine and Bill's room.
I heard a thud and ran down stairs to see a girl with dark brown hair and emerald green tips. Her hazel eyes stood out. She was reaching out for Bill.

"Hey!" I shouted.

The girl turned to face me. "Why, isn't it Dipper Pines?" She smirked. She held out her hand to me. "The name's Echo Blazefall."

I stared at her. "What did you do?!"

"Nothing! Honest!" Echo stepped back. "I just wanted to see my dear Cipher~"

I didn't trust this bitch... she threatened Bill... And now she's claiming him as her own.
"Leave my house now."

"Why should I? I'm a bitch, remember? You said so yourself!" Echo smirked.

"I'll get a dream catcher." I smirk. " A golden one."

"Oh, alright. But we will meet again." Flames bursted from around her, making her disappear.

Bill started to get up. "What happened?"

"Nothing." I lied." Nothing at all."

Bill sighed. "I'll be back, okay? I have some demon business to deal with."

I nodded. He must know about Echo.

Blue flames devoured the dream demon. I sighed. He's probably going to talk to her... and he'll get hurt.

- Bill's Pov -

I went to the mindscape. Echo has been at Dipper's house. I know it. He seemed so shaken up. I read his mind, also. A laugh welcomed me into my house.

"Bill!" Echo stepped out of the darkness.

"Why did you come to Pine Tree's house?!" I shouted.

"Oh," Echo walked up to me. "I just, Came to say hello!" She said through grinded teeth as she stepped on my foot with her heals.

I yelled in pain. I could feel the blood oozing from my foot.

"So, Billy oh pal cum buddy bud friend amigo, why did you come to see me?" Echo leaned towards me, her hazel eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Why do you care?"

"You owe me, remember?" Echo grabbed my tie. "And now is the time."

I stared into her hypnotic hazel eyes. "What do you wish, Miss Echo Blazefall?" I said sarcastically.

"I want... a puppet." Echo put her arms around my neck.

I blushed slightly and growled. "Get off me."

"So, are we going to do this, or are Dipper and you going to die?" She held her hand out to me.

I started to laugh. "Like I'm going to believe that bullshit."

Echo grabbed a knife and threw it at me. I just dodged it. Man, was she good with her aim. And her skills... I shook my head. No, I can't fall for her again! I have Dipper. I don't need that cruel, badass... powerful, beautiful... agh! I hate her... so much!

"Thanks, Cipher~" She smiled at me. "You're not to bad yourself!" She held her hand our again. "So, do we have a deal? They do expire eventually, you know."

I sighed and shook her hand. "If you hurt Pine Tree, I swear to god tha-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Oh, and Bill, try not to get hurt."

That's all I can remember before I blacked out and Echo possessed me.

- Ecill's (like Bipper)Pov -

I opened my eyes and grin. I'm in Bill's body. I have even more power! Bill shouldn't of trusted me. I turn to my right to see Bill's demon form spirit floating next to me.

"Now, Bill. If you excuse me, I have a cute Pine Tree to deal with~"