Chapter 5- New Friends

-Mabel's Pov -
I was in the gift shop with Wendy and Soos and of course, Dipper. Wendy was at the register while Soos was talking with his girlfriend, Melody, who came down to Gravity Falls for a visit. She's really nice. I saw Dipper just sitting with Wendy then a boy around Dipper's and my age came in the door. He had blonde hair and goldenish hazel eyes. He was wearing a yellow sweater and black pants. I have to admit, he was cute looking.

"HI!" I ran to him. "I'm Mabel! Welcome to the Mystery Shack! What's your name?"

He looked at me as if I were crazy. "I... I'm Billy..." he stuttered. It seemes he was shy, but I wasn't going to let that atop me!

"Well, Billy, nice to meet you!" I cheerfully said, trying not to frighten him. "Hey! Dipper! Come meet Billy!"

Dipper gazed at me and Billy. He walked up to us and held out his hand to Billy. "Nice to meet you, Billy."

"Hi Dipper." Billy said, shaking Dipper's hand. "That isn't your real name, is it?"

Dipper laughed and shook his head. "No, it's a nickname. "

Then, I had a brilliant idea. "I KNOW! YOU TWO CAN SPENT TIME TOGETHER TO BOND!"

"Mabel! We just met!" Dipper protested. "I am so sorry about her!"

"It's fine. " Billy said calmly. "I'm used to it. "

"Come on Dipper! Please Dipper? Please Billy?" I pleaded. I wanted Dipper to spend time with Billy because it would be good for him to meet new people!

"Oh, alright. " Dipper sighed.

"YAY!" I shouted. "See you later!"

-Dipper's Pov -
After Mabel left, Billy and I went for a walk in the forest to get to know each other.

"So, Billy, are you new around here?" I asked.

Billy smirked to this. "Not necessarily..."

"What do you -" before I could finish speaking, Billy started glowing ans turned into a teenaged boy, wearing a golden tuxedo and an black eye patch.

"Did you forget me, Pine Tree?" Bill laughed.

I clenched my fists. "What do you want, Bill!"

"Oh, nothing much..." Bill grinned. "Just you know, the journals."

"No chance, Cipher!" I exclaimed.

Bill floated towards me. I had a look at him. He's actually not bad looking...

"Why thank you Pine Tree!" Bill smirked.

I blushed. He can read my mind?!

"Sure can, kid!" Bill put his hand on my shoulder.

I ignored him and walked off. I could hear Bill yelling for me.

"Pine Tree!"

"Go away ,Bill!"

"Come back Pine Tree!"

Bill followed me. I sat down on the fallen tree from before and looled at the ground. Why me?

"Well, that question is pretty self explanatory. " Bill grabbed his cane and caught me in it.

I blushed a bit and shoved him aside. "Will you ever leave me alone?"

"No."

Great. I thought. I'm stuck with a floating Dorito. I sighed.

-Bill's Pov -
I stared at Pine Tree. I couldn't tell what emotion he was feeling. Sadness? Anger? Fear? I'm not very good with these human things. I was begining to feel weird about him. Was this what they call 'caring'?
"Look, Pine Tree. It's my job."

Pine Tree stared at me. "Sure sure."

I had to ask him something but I... I didn't know how he'd react...

"Pine Tree?"

"What?"

"Did you mean what you said to me in the mindscape?"

Pine Tree looked confused. "Mean what?"

I took a deep breath. "That you liked me as a friend. "

Pine Tree started to laugh. "Me? Like you? Pff!"

This stung my chest. "You are stinging the chest, Pine Tree. "

"'Stinging the chest'? What doea that mean" Pine Tree asked.

Bill sighed. "I thought you'd know out of every one."

Pine Tree must of now understood what I meant.
"Do you mean I hurt your feelings?"

"Feelings?"

"Yeah."

"When I... feel a pain in my chest?"

"That might mean you're hurt by what someone says or does." Pine Tree explained.

"I... Thank you. " I said.

"You're welcome."

"Friends?"

"Friends. "