Series 9- The Woman Who Lived

The Doctor: Oh Ashildr, daughter of Ionhar. What happened to you?
Me: You did, Doctor. You happened.

Me: Do you ever think or care what happens after you've flown away? I live in the world you leave behind. Because you abandoned me to it.
The Doctor: Why should I be responsible for you?
Me: You made me immortal.
The Doctor: I saved your life. I didn't know that your heart would rust because I kept it beating. I didn't think that your conscience would need renewing, that the well of human kindness would run dry. I just wanted to save a terrified young woman's life.
Me: You didn't save my life, Doctor. You trapped me inside it.

*****

The Nightmare: You have interrupted my robbery, sir. And you will step away if you wish to take another breath.
Coachman (Gareth Berliner): You're gonna get us all killed if you don't shut your mouth!
The Doctor: Sorry, sorry. I really was planning to listen that time but basically I didn't. Usually someone hits me at this point but she's taken a year's severance for Taekwondo.

The Doctor: Oh hang on. If I didn't know better I'd say this was a robbery.
The Nightmare: I am robbing these people. You are getting out of my way.
The Doctor: Just need one tiny little thing from out of this box.
The Nightmare: This is my robbery!
The Doctor: Well can't we share it? Isn't that what robbery's all about

*****
The Doctor: Clearly you don't need money. So why do you rob?
Me: For the adventure, Doctor. Isn't that what life's all about?

*****
The Doctor: A medieval queen. How exciting!
Me: You'd think. It was paperwork and backgammon mainly, as I recall. Ended up faking my own death. Did a bunk before the evisceration.

*****
Me: You should try my journals. I read them myself now and then. Drink pomace wine. Have a little me time.
The Doctor: You don't seem the nostalgic type.
Me: It's not nostalgia, it's curiosity. I can't remember most of it. That's the trouble with an infinite life and a normal size memory.

Me: You'll have to remind me. What's sorrow like? It all just runs out, Doctor. I'm just what's left.

Me: Please, take me with you. All these people here, they're like smoke. They blow away in a moment. You don't know what it's like.
The Doctor: I do know what it's like.
Me: Then however you fly—whatever ship you sail in—take me with you.
The Doctor: How did you know I had a ship?

Me: "From now on it's me against the world."