The Doctor & Amy

The Doctor: You're thinking of stopping, aren't you? You and Rory.

Amy: No. I mean, we haven't made a decision.

The Doctor: But you're considering it.

Amy: Maybe. I don't know. We don't know. Well our lives have changed so much. But there was a time-there were years-when I couldn't live without you. When just the whole everyday thing would drive me crazy. But since you dropped us back here, since you've given us this house, you know, we've built a life. I don't know if I can have both.

The Doctor: Why?

Amy: Because they pull at each other. Because they pull at me, and because the travelling is starting to feel like running away.

The Doctor: That's not what it is.

Amy: Oh come on. Look at you, four days in a lounge and you go crazy.

The Doctor: I'm not running away. But this is one corner of one country on one continent on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and growing and never remaining the same for a single millisecond, and there is so much-so much to see, Amy. Because it goes so fast. I'm not running away from things, I am running to them. Before they flare and fade forever.

The Doctor: One day-soon maybe-you'll stop. I've known for awhile.

Amy: Then why do you keep coming back for us?

The Doctor: Because you were the first. The first face this face saw. And you were seared onto my hearts, Amelia Pond. You always will be. I'm running to you, and Rory, before you fade from me.

Amy: Don't be nice to me. I don't want you to be nice to me.

The Doctor: Yeah you do, Pond. And you always get what you want.