I Need My Friend Back

Missy:Happy Birthday. Oh,you don't know.Well it's lucky one of us remembers these things.Happy birthday, Mr.President.
Cybermen:Doctor
Missy:Tiny bit pleased? Oh go on.Crack a smile.I want to see if your eyebrows drop off.
The Doctor:Why are you doing this,just giving me an army?
Missy:Army's are for people who think their right,no one thinks their righter than you.Give a good man fire power an he'll never run out of people to kill.
The Doctor:But I don't want and army.
Missy:We'll that's the trouble yes you do! You've always wanted one.All those people suffering in the Dalek camps now you can save them! All those bad guys winning a the wars,go and get the good guys back!
The Doctor:No body can have that much power
Missy:You will,because you don't have a choice! There's only one way to stop these clouds from opening up and killing a your little pets down here,conquer the universe Mr.President! Show a bad girl how it's done.
The Doctor: Why are you doing this?
Missy: I need you to know we're not so different! I need my friend back. Every battle, every war, every invasion. From now on, you decide the outcome. What's the matter Mr. President? Don't you trust yourself?