Rivers Speech {The Husbands Of River Song}

{Oh my stars! I am soooo sorry this took so long!}

Flemming: Where is the Doctor now?
River Song: I haven't the faintest idea.
Flemming: Is that credible?
River Song: It's true.

Flemming: You're the woman he loves.
River Song: No, I'm not.
Flemming: She's lying.
River Song: The Doctor does not and has never loved me. I'm not lying.
King Hydroflax's Body: [scans River] Confirmed. The life form is not lying.

Flemming: Impossible. This is a trick.
River Song: No, it isn't.
Flemming: My information is correct. You are the woman who loves the Doctor.

River Song: Yes, I am. I've never denied it. But whoever said he loved me back? He's the Doctor. He doesn't go around falling in love with people. And if you think he's anything that small or that ordinary, then you haven't the first idea of what you're dealing with.

Flemming: Your majesty I assure you she's the perfect bait if this woman is in danger the Doctor will always come.
River Song: Oh, you are a moron, no he won't!
Flemming: He's probably already here
River Song: No he isn't, of course he isn't!
Flemming: Possibly on this ship

River Song: Well go on, scan it then, go on why don't you?
The Doctor: River-
River Song: Two hearts, stupid clothes, you can't miss him!
The Doctor: River-
River Song: Go on, scan the whole parsec, he's not here! God knows where he is right now but I promise you, he's doing whatever the hell he wants and not giving a damn about me! And I'm just fine with that!

The Doctor: River-
River Song: When you love the Doctor, it's like loving the stars themselves. You don't expect a sunset to admire you back. And if I happen to find myself in danger, let me tell you, the Doctor is not stupid enough, or sentimental enough, and he is certainly not in love enough to find himself standing in it with me!

The Doctor: [whisper] Hello, sweetie.