Dont Worry I'll Remember You {Hell Bent}

The Doctor: You remember Ashildr, of course.
Clara: Yeah sure.
The Doctor: I thought you'd be more surprised to see her.
Clara: I was watching. On the monitor. No. Doctor, whatever you're about to do, don't do it.

The Doctor: When you wake up you will have forgotten me. You'll have forgotten we even met.
Clara: And why would I want that?
The Doctor: Because it's the only way. That stuff in your head, the image of me, they could use it to find you.

The Doctor: Tell me what you did?
Clara: What else? What else do you think I did? I reversed the polarity. Push that button, Doctor, it will go off in your own face!
The Doctor: You were trying to trick me?
Clara: What are you trying to do to me?
The Doctor: I'm trying to keep you safe!
Clara: Why? Nobody's ever safe. I never asked you for that, ever. These have been the best years of my life and they are mine. Tomorrow's promised to no one, Doctor. But I insist upon my past. I am entitled to that. It's mine.
The Doctor: Oh Clara Oswald. What am I doing? You're right. You're always, always right.
Clara: So what happens now. Eh? Me and you, what do we do now?
The Doctor: I'm not sure you managed to reverse the polarity. I'm not even sure that you can. It'll do something to one of us. Better than flipping a coin.
Clara: Doctor...
The Doctor: You and me. Together. Look how far I went for fear of losing you. This has to stop. One of us has to go.

Clara: You really don't know which?
The Doctor: Let's find out. Let's do it. Like we've done everything else. Together.
Clara: How about we just don't? Why don't we just fly away somewhere.
The Doctor: Oh ho. That'd be great, wouldn't it.
Clara: God yeah.
The Doctor: Good luck, Clara.
Clara: Good luck, Doctor.

Clara: So what happens now?
The Doctor: I suppose we just, um, we just wait a minute I suppose.
Clara: One of us... one of us will.... I don't think I could ever forget you.
The Doctor: Clara, I don't think you're ever going to have to.

The Doctor: Run like hell.
Clara: What?
The Doctor: Run like hell because you always need to. Laugh at everything, because it's always funny.
Clara: No, stop it. You're saying goodbye. Don't say goodbye.
The Doctor: Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.
Clara: Stop it! Stop, stop it!
The Doctor: Never eat pears. They're too squishy. And they always make your chin wet. That one's quite important. Write it down.
Clara: I didn't mean to do this, I'm sorry.
The Doctor: It's okay. It's okay. I went too far. I broke all my own rules. I became the Hybrid. This is right. I accept it.
Clara: I can't. There has to be something I can do.
The Doctor: Smile for me. Go on, Clara Oswald. One last time.
Clara: How could I smile?
The Doctor: It's okay. Don't you worry. I'll remember you.