Together Or Not At All

Amy: Is there a way down?
Rory: No. But there's a way out.
Amy: What are you doing? Rory, what are you doing? Rory, stop it. You'll die.
Rory: Yeah, twice. In the same building on the same night. Who else could do that.
Amy: Just come down, please.
Rory: This is the right thing to do. This will work. If I die now, it's a paradox right? The paradox'll kill the Angels. Tell me I'm wrong, Go on, please. Because I am really scared. {she's quiet} Great. The one time you can't manage it.

Rory: Amy. I'm gonna need a little help here.
Amy: Just stop it!
Rory: Just think it through, this will work. This will kill the Angels.
Amy: it will kill you too.
Rory: Will it? River said that this place would be erased from time, never existed. If this place never existed what did I fall off?
Amy: You think you'll just come back to life.
Rory: When don't I?
Amy: Rory-
Rory: Anyway, what else is there? Dying of old age downstairs, never seeing you again? Amy, please. If you love me, then trust me and push.
Amy: I can't.
Rory: You have to!
Amy: Could you? Could you if it was me? Could you do it?
Rory: To save you, I could do anything.

Amy: Prove it.
Rory: But I can't take you too.
Amy: You said we'd come back to life. Money-where-your-mouth-is time.
Rory: Amy, but-
Amy: Shut. Up. Together. Or not at all.

The Doctor: What the hell are you doing?!?!
Amy: Changing the future. It's called marriage.