Asylum Of The Daleks

The Doctor:Oswin,we have a problem.

Oswin: No we don't. Don't even say that. Joined the Alaska to see the universe, ended up stuck in a ship-wreck first time out. Rescue me, Chin Boy, and show me the stars.

The Doctor: Does it look real to you?

Oswin: Does what look real?

The Doctor: Where you are right now. Does it seem real?

Oswin: It is real.

The Doctor: It's a dream, Oswin. You dreamed it for yourself because the truth was too terrible.

Oswin: Where am I?

The Doctor: Because you are a Dalek.

Oswin: I am not a Dalek! I am not a Dalek! I'm human.

The Doctor: You were human when you crashed here. It was you who climbed out of the pod. That was your ladder.

Oswin: I'm human.

The Doctor: Not anymore. Because you're right. You're a genius. And the Daleks need genius. They didn't just make you a puppet. They did a full conversion.

The Doctor: Oswin, I am so sorry. But you are a Dalek. The milk, Oswin. The milk and the eggs for the soufflé. Where-where-did it all come from?

Oswin: Eggs...

The Doctor: It wasn't real. It was never real.

Oswin: Eggs... ter... min... ate. Exterminate...

Oswin: Why do they hate you so much? They hate you so much. Why?

The Doctor: I fought them many, many times.

Oswin: We have grown stronger in fear of you.

The Doctor: I know. I tried to stop.

Oswin: Then run.

The Doctor: What did you say?

Oswin: I'm taking down the force field The Daleks above have begun their attack. Run!

The Doctor: Oswin, are you-

Oswin: I am Oswin Oswald. I fought the Daleks and I am human. Remember me.

The Doctor: Thank you.

Oswin: Run! {to herself} Run, you clever boy. And remember.