Journey's End

Donna: I thought we'd try the planet Fellspoon. Just 'cause. What a good name. "Fellspoon." Apparently it's got mountains that sway in the breeze. Mountains that move. Can you imagine?

The Doctor: And how do you know that.

Donna: Because it's in your head. And if it's in your head, it's in mine.

The Doctor: And how does that feel.

Donna: Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto bene! Great big universe packed into my brain. You know you could fix that Chameleon circuit if you just tried hotwiring it into the fragment-links and superseding the binary- binary- binary- binary- binary- binary- ... I'm fine! Nah, never mind Fellspoon. You know who I'd love to meet? Charlie Chaplin. I bet he's great, Charlie Chaplin. Should we do that? Should we go see Charlie Chaplin? Charlie Chaplin Charlie Chester Charlie Brown. No, he's fiction friction fiction fixing mixing rixton Brixton. Oh my god!

The Doctor: Do you know what's happening?

Donna: Yeah.

The Doctor: There's never been a Human-Time Lord metacrisis before now. And you know why.

Donna: Because there can't be. I want to stay.

The Doctor: Look at me. Donna, look at me!

Donna: I was gonna be with you. Forever.

The Doctor: I know.

Donna: Rest of my life. Traveling. In the TARDIS. The Doctor Donna. Oh, oh my god, I can't go back. Don't make me go back. Doctor, please! Please don't make me go back.

The Doctor: Donna. Oh, Donna Noble. I am so sorry. But we had the best of times. The best. Goodbye.

Donna: No! No! Please! No!

Wilfred: That must be her! Donna! Ha ha!

--------------------------------------

The Human/Doctor: All repaired. Lovely. Shhhh! No one knows we're here. Gotta keep quiet. Silent running. Like on submarines where they can't even drop a spanner. Don't drop a spanner. I like blue. What d'you think?

Donna: You. Are. Bonkers!

The Human/Doctor: Why? What's wrong with blue?

Donna: Is that what Time Lords do? Lop a bit off, grow another one? You're like worms!

The Human/Doctor: No no no no. I'm unique. Never been another like me. 'Cause all that regeneration energy went into the hand. Look at my hand! I love the hand. But then you touched it- WHAM! Shhhhh!! Instantaneous biological metacrisis. I grew out of you. Still. Could be worse.

Donna: Oy! Watch it, Spaceman!

The Human/Doctor: Oy! Watch it, Earthgirl! {surprised} I sound like you. I sound all... all sort of... rough.

Donna: Oy!

The Human/Doctor: Oy!

Donna: Oy!

The Human/Doctor: Spanners! Shhhhh. Must've picked up a bit of your voice that's all. Is it- Did I- No. You are kidding me. No way. One heart. I got one heart. This body's got only one heart.

Donna: What, like you're human?

The Human/Doctor: Ahh, that's disgusting.

Donna: Oy!

The Human/Doctor: Oy!!!

Donna: Stop it!

The Human/Doctor: No, wait I'm.... part-Time Lord, part-human. Well isn't that wizard.