Fear Is A Superpower

{Young Doctor crying}

Clara: Listen

Reg: What happened out the,what did you see?

Clara: What I there was nothing? What if there was never anything,nothing under the bed,nothing behind the door? What if the big bad time lord doesn't want to admit that he's just afraid of the dark.

The Doctor: Where are we? have we moved,where have we landed?

Clara: Don't look where we are,take off and promise me you will never look where we've been.

The Doctor: Why?

Clara: Don't ask questions,just take off.

The Doctor: I don't take orders,Clara.

Clara: You'll do as you're told.

Clara: Listen,this is just a dream,but very clever people can hear dreams so please just listen. I know you're afraid,and you know what being afraid is alright,because didn't anyone ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger, and one day you're gonna come back to this barn and on that day {cut to war doctor standing in front of barn} you're going to be very afraid indeed,but that's okay,because if you're very wise an very strong,fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly, fear can make you kind.

{Cut to Clara hugging The Doctor}

The Doctor: No no no,not the hugging! no no no I'm against the hugging! Please.

{Clara rings Danny's doorbell}

Danny: I am so-

Clara: I know.

Clara: It doesn't matter,if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark,so long as you know that it's okay to be afraid of it.

Danny: I just get nervous.

Clara: Me too.

Danny: I don't know what I'm nervous of

Clara: Let me show you.

Clara: So listen,if you listen to anything else listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid,even if you learn to hide it. Fear if like,a companion,a constant companion always there,and that okay because fear can bring is together,fear can bring you home. I'm gonna leave you something,just so you always remember. Fear makes companions of is all.

{Leaves soldier toy by bedside}