The End Of Time

The Doctor: Ah! Now, sorry. There you are. So. Where were we? I was summoned, wasn't I? And Ood in the snow, calling to me. Well I didn't exactly come straight here. Had a bit of fun, you know. Travelled about, did this and that. Got into trouble, you know me. It was brilliant. I saw the Phosphorus Carousel of the Great Magellan Gestalt. Saved a planet from the Red Carnivorous Morg. Named a galaxy Allison. Got married. That was a mistake. Good Queen Bess. And let me tell you, her nickname is no longer... ahem. Anyway. What d'you want?

Ood Sigma: You should not have delayed.

The Doctor: Last time I was here you said my song would be ending soon. And I'm in no hurry for that.

Ood Sigma: You will come with me.

The Doctor: Hold on. Better lock the TARDIS. {uses a remote} See, like a car. I locked it like a car. Like.... It's funny. No? Little bit. Blimey, try to make an Ood laugh.

--------------------------------------

Wilfred: And here you are. Same old face. Didn't I tell you, you'd be alright. Oh! They've arrested Mr. Naismith. It was on the news. "Crimes undisclosed". And his daughter- both of them, locked up. But I keep thinking, Doctor. There's one thing you never told me. That woman. Who was she?

The Doctor: I just wanted to give you this. Wedding present. Thing is, I never carry money so I just popped back in time. Borrowed a quid off a really lovely man. Jeffrey Noble, his name was. "Have it," he says. "Have that on me."

--------------------------------------

And Rose...

Rose: You alright, mate?

The Doctor: Yeah.

Rose: Too much to drink?

The Doctor: Something like that.

Rose: Maybe it's time you went home.

The Doctor: Yeah.

Rose: Anyway. Happy New Year.

The Doctor: And you. What year is this?

Rose: Blimey, how much have you had? 2005. January the first.

The Doctor: 2005. Tell you what. I bet you're going to have a really great year.

Rose: Yeah? {she nods and smiles} See ya.

--------------------------------------

Ood Sigma: We will sing to you, Doctor. The universe will sing you to your sleep. This song is ending. But the story never ends.

--------------------------------------

The Doctor: I don't want to go.

--------------------------------------

Verity: No, it's not just a story, no. Every word of it's true. I found my great grandmother's diary in the loft. And she was a nurse in 1913. She fell in love with this man called John Smith. Except he was a visitor. From another world. She fell in love with a man from the stars. And she wrote it all down. {Signing the next book} And who's it for?

The Doctor: The Doctor.

Verity: "To The Doctor". Funny. That's the name he used.

The Doctor: Was she happy? In the end?

Verity: Yes. Yes she was. Were you?

--------------------------------------

Sarah Jane Smith and Luke