Pizzeria Confessions

Tylie Evans.
"Omg! Did you see the way he looked at you! And the way he grabbed your hand! Tylie, Tyga can be your new sugar daddy!" Onika screamed.

Me and Trey broke into hysterics, just laughing at the stupidity of Onika's comment.

"Onika, to be a sugar daddy, you have to be old and desperate. Tyga is not old and probably not desperate, so why on earth would he go and find a golddigga? Especially in a girl who is only 7 years younger than him." Tremain broke to Onika, trying not to burst into laughter.

"Guys, I think we've been dismissed" I said, watching a load of students run to the door.

"Tylie, where is your dorm? I see you as being a close friend so let's not lose contact. Our dormitories are across campus, by the art block." Onika asked.

"No way, so is my dorm. What a coincidence, lol. Oh and is it okay to call you Nicki and Trey?" I replied.

They both looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"See you guys later, I just gotta pick up my award. Should we exchange numbers?"

We all exchanged numbers, and then they left the hall. The only people left here were, me, the head of first year and Tyga.

I grabbed my iPhone 6, which I won in a Christmas raffle, and my satchel. I slowly made my way down the bleachers, getting more nervous at each step.

I reached the bottom to officially meet my head of first year.

"Hello Kylie, I'm Dr Valletta,well done for your extraordinary awards just at the beginning of the year. In a moment you will spend some time with Mr Stevenson planning out what you will be doing. Have a great time with this experience. Goodnight." He said shaking my hand, then walking off to the exit.

I was rather offended that I was the only person who won this award, but he can't even get my name right. It's Tylie not Kylie!

I slowly walked over to him.
He was sitting on the floor, on his phone smiling. He was so gorgeous.

I calmly took a seat next to him, and waited for him to speak.

After a few moments in silence, he finally talked to me.

"You're very shy, aren't you?" He questioned me.

I blushed, nodding my head in agreement.

"I read your personal statement, the one that got you into this University, and you said you wanted to be a singer or a clothes designer. Well, baby girl you're going to need confidence for both of those jobs, so start getting some now." He said to me.

I almost fainted at the words he called me,'baby girl'.

"I'm not even that shy, it's just with new people I'm scared to be myself because, what if I slip up and they think I'm weird?" I contradicted.

He just laughed. I don't know whether I should be happy or offended.

"Okay, the first place we're going is to Cambridge to perform. I have a sellout concert there, so it will be hyped. Then we're going to a recording studio in Suffolk. And then we will be traveling into London." He told me, clearly excited.

"This is like really cool, but I'm scared at the same time. Like I've never even been to a concert, let alone be a prodigy to my favourite rapper ever" I confessed.