Double Dates

Tylie Evans.
I walked in the board room for my meeting, totally slumped. I went to a house party with Tyga and Chris, and I got white girl wasted. I ended up staying at Tyga's hotel and we had sex, again.

It's like a guilty pleasure. I feel so bad after doing it, but I'm always left wanting more. He is my drug, and I'm not willing to give him up, but I know he is bad for me. It's bitter sweet.

I took a seat in between my Mum and publicist, and waited for the CEO of the company and Tyga to arrive.

They all walked in together, and took seats amongst the table. The CEO sat at the head of the table, whilst Tyga sat across from me.

"Good Morning! So first thing first, do we have a name for the album?" He asked.

"Yeah it's called, Last Apologies." I anxiously replied.

"I like it, I like it a lot. What's the theme and genres?" He questioned.

"The theme is mostly that feel good vibe and its uplifting. But there are some emotional songs too. We've mostly chosen rap and hip-hop, because we know it will appeal to our fans and other people too." Tyga explained.

"That's fine. Now, for the cover art I want you guys to do a photo shoot together. I want it to be classy, but intimate. I want it to stand out against all the other albums. I think you should do a shoot on a exotic Island, but it's all your choice. Your funding is 100,000 dollars. Get what you want, just make the ending results perfect." The CEO said.

He then walked out of the room, with his crew following close behind. Mine and Ty's publicists left aswell, leaving our managers and ourselves.

"I want a giraffe and a baby Tiger, you can choose the rest." Tyga said, making me laugh.

"Should we have matching outfits, or is that too cliche?" I joked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wanna come back to my crib?" Tyga asked.

I just sighed. This needed to stop.

"Tyga, we are both engaged! This needs to stop!" I moaned.

"I was going to ask you to come to my crib, so that you can meet my girl. I didn't even wanna smash." He said.

I rolled my eyes, and walked to my car, and he started to follow me.

"Listen, me and Drake will be over at your house in two hours. Tell your girl to cook some dinner for us. See you later Ty!" I said, hopping into my car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Babe, I know you don't wanna be here, but he is my friend and work colleague. We will stay for dinner, leave strait afterwards. I'll repay you in anyway that you like." I promised Drake.

"Okay, baby. I honestly don't mind. His girl, Kehlani, is my homie anyway." Drake said.

That instantly eased the knots that formed in my stomach.

We knocked their door, and Kehlani instantly opened it, looking beautiful as ever. (MM)

She instantly pulled me in for a hug, and doing the same for Drake. I've only met her very briefly once, and she has the most beautiful soul you could ever find.

She is just so understanding and caring, and she helps anybody and everybody. She always gives great advice and treats everyone equally. She accepts everybody. The only thing is, she won't be accepting me when she finds out I've been fucking her man. (AN:🐸☕️, Imma sip my tea)
This just makes the whole affair thing so much more difficult, because she is so nice! It is going to make it even more difficult to tell them.