Fire in the Booth

Tylie Evans.
Today is fire in the booth, and I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this ever since September, and I know it's going to be great.

Fire in the booth is technically a load of Grime UK/Rap/R&B artists free-styling in the booth, on live radio. It's really fun and I'm excited to meet all of the artists today. I also personally know some of them as well, so it will be nice to catch up.

I was going with Ty, of course, and I was ecstatic for him to preform. I know he is phenomenal, so he better shows us Brits what he's got.

I did my hygiene routine and dressed into my outfit for the day. I pulled my freshly dyed hair into two French braids, and put on some fierce make up. My face has healed, and the scar left was my busted lip. But with the help of Mac and My lip kit, which is soon to be released, my face looked beautiful as per usual.

"T, I'm ready!" I screamed from the bathroom.

I quickly collected my bag phone and mini make up kit, and headed to the car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We walked into BBC Radio and was met by loud and boisterous behaviour. I heard my name being called out amongst the crowd, and looked for a family face. I instantly found him, sitting on the edge of the sofa, phone in hand.

"Krept!" I squealed, running into his tight and warm embrace.

It has been so long since I've seen him, and I was honestly so happy to be with him.

I hesitantly pulled away, to meet his big, toothy grin. I just eagerly smiled back, snuggling into his chest.

"How you been, kylizzle?" His deep and thick accent asked me.

"I've been great. I got a full scholarship to Cambridge, as you know. I'm Tyga's prodigy and close friend, and I've met a whole lot of influential people, on the road. How is Lola?" I coolly replied.

"Lola is great, she starts reception soon, and her birthday is coming up. You're prodigy thing seems cool, explain to me how it works." He replied, texting at the same time.

"Well, I initially had a whole term contract. In that term I would help with everything behind stage and behind closed doors. I would help sound check, dancers, clothing, stock in Last Kings gear and check that the Dj's set is correct. It can be very stressful yet it is very fun. I've been doing school work online, and at the end of every course I go back to complete my exams. But because he believes that I'm doing so well, he has extended my contract to two terms, so that means that I can tour America!" I excitedly told, happy about my achievements.

"That's great baby, I'll be back in a sec, just gotta take a phone call." He said, slowly walking away.

I met Krept on my 18th birthday, at the cinema. I went by myself, with all the money I saved up. He spotted me amongst the crowd, alone, and approached me, probably looking to chat me up. He was super sweet and paid for my popcorn and Coke, and sat next to me in the movie. We totally hit it off. Ever since we text each other almost every day, and meet up once in a while. He was like the cool big brother I never had.

Krept is 25, with a daughter named Lola. Krept's real name is Casyo, but his stage name was Krept. He was in a duo with Konan, and they went as Krept and Konan. They were really sweet guys, but they came from rough areas, so at times they weren't to be messed with.

"Who's that?" A low voice drenched in vexation asked from behind me.

I turned around in a fluster to see Tyga, with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Oh, that's just a really close friend. We just need to catch up." I replied.

"So, you're just my prodigy and close friend? Not your boyfriend?" He asked, clenching his jaw.

"I thought you wanted to keep us a secret." I fired back.

"Well, when Nicki asked you, you was very quick to tell. But as soon as Mr Krept asked you, I'm just a close friend? Seems quite interesting to me." He sarcastically contradicted.

What he was saying was true, but I didn't have intent to hurt his feelings.

"Ty, I'm not willing to argue with you over this. It's seriously not that deep, so just let it go." I sheepishly whispered, pouting.

"Okay, whatever!" He replied, pulling me in for a kiss.

Stormzy came out of the booth, and Tyga got called in. I wished him good luck, and stood by the glass, to see everything he was doing.

Reggie Yates was the interviewer today, and he instantly greeted Ty.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a very special guest in the studio today guys! Tyga! Before we start the fire, let's ask Tyga some questions, because it's not everyday you meet Tyga. So Tyga, tell us something about yourself." Reggie enthusiastically told.

"Hey England! It's T-Rawww. I'm 26, I have a son named King, and I had an actual tiger named Picasso." Tyga coolly said, acting very laid back.

"That's quite interesting.  There  have been plenty of rumours about there being a special someone in your love life, is there?" Reggie questioned.

I wondered how Ty would reply, because it was his idea to keep up low-key.

"Yeah, I'm dating someone. You guys may know her, you may not. But she means a lot to me and is so special in every single way." Tyga rambled, in awe.

"Are you going to tell us who this girl is?" Reggie asked.

"It depends on whether she is ready or not." Ty replied, looking at me. I instantly blushed, but nodded my head in agreement.

"Her name is Tylie Evans. But enough with that. I've got my tour slowly coming to an end, and I'm dropping my new album very soon. Now let's start the fire in the booth." Tyga declared.

Reggie played a beat, and Tyga started to spit bars. His were hot and made sense, and flowed with the beat.

Whilst T was rapping, Krept came back, taking a seat next to me.

"You wanna go to lunch, before you go to LA?" He questioned, hugging my hip.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I agreed.

I grabbed my bag, and headed towards the exit.

Little did I know, how much drama this lunch would cause.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally updated! Lol. Boring chapters, but I'm hoping to add in the plot and drama in soon. You lot are seriously are going to love it😍🍯🤗