Cheater, Cheater

Tylie Evans.

"You're late. Again." He said sounding depressed.

"I'm sorry, work just stopped me-" I started to explain.

"No need, I saw your Instagram. So you're friends again, after all that pain he caused. Fuck him! But it's none of my business what happens between you and Tyga anyway. I think I'm getting the steak." He said in a monotone.

"Dre, baby, it's not even like that-" I started.

"I don't care. I'm getting steak, what are you getting?" He said.

He just aggravates me so much. He obviously has a problem, but then he doesn't even want to talk about it. We have so many unresolved issues, and it's driving me fucking insane.

"I'm going to get a Caesar salad- to go!" I obnoxiously replied.

I quickly gathered my items, and walked out of the restaurant. I started to drive towards the studio, dialling a number I never thought I would willingly do.

"Hey tigger." I joked through the phone.

"Hey Ty, what's up?" He questioned.

"I'm heading back to the studio, to write some songs for the album. Wanna meet me there?" I coolly asked.

"Yeah sure, see you in 20." He said, hanging up afterwards.

An honest smile mustered up on my face, making me feel a fuzzy feeling inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I screamed out in frustration. I couldn't find a line that suited my verse.

"What you moaning about, lil miss bossy?" Tyga asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Read this. I'm not sure what to finish the verse with, can you help me?" I said, whilst he was reading it.

"I've got the perfect line. But I don't want to give it up so easily. Let's play a light game of truth or dare, then I'll give you the perfect ending to the verse." He said, whilst smirking.

I'm down to play truth or dare, because it will be fun and get my mind off of things.

"I'll go first then, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Did you really send nudes to that transsexual girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I thought she was a proper girl, I didn't know she was a guy before!" He defended, making me laugh.

"Truth or Dare?" He questioned me.

"Truth." I said back.

"How many guys have you had sex with?"

I was shocked at his question.

"I've had sex with three guys. You, Jaden Smith and Drake." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"I was the best you've ever had, right?" He smirked.

"I'm not answering that because it's not my turn anymore. Truth or Dare?" I said.

"Dare, and give me a good one."

"I dare you to tell me your weirdest secret." I said.

"That's boring, but whatever. This is freaky but, my weirdest secret is that whenever I fuck other girls, I think of you and it helps me, get in the mood." He whispered.

I choked on my own spit, shocked at his confession.

"Are you serious?" I questioned. He nodded his head, yes.