Singing Shocks

Tylie Evans.
2 months later

"I really don't want to go back. It's only three weeks, can't I do my exams online." I pleaded.

I looked up at his warm brown eyes, puppy dog pouting, and his face, almost instantly, softened.

"Princess, if I could let you stay I would, but there's nothing I can do. I will not mess around with your education either, because you're building a legacy, baby girl. I'm still going to be here for a week and a half. Plus, I'll be in London, on your side of the river, so I can finally meet your folks. Just stop stressing, it's three days of exams, then 2 and a half weeks of Christmas break! Then we'll be off to America." He happily said, rubbing my face.

I smiled back, hiding my fear.

I haven't really told Tyga anything about my living situation at home. He probably couldn't tell, because I always looked clean and didn't smell, I always dressed in nice clothes, I have an iPhone 6 and I never mention my family. Tyga has been paying me a more than generous payslip, so that's how I can afford all of these things. I earn £10,000 per concert. Therefore per city I get around £20,000-50,000. I send half of all the money I get home, and the use the rest on me.

I really do want him to meet my family, but I don't want him to dump me because I'm poor.

"Go on, go and pack." He goofily screamed, smacking my butt.

"Owwww." I playfully screamed back.

"Tylie, if you can't handle that smack, you will literally die when I tear that ass up. Now go and pack, baby girl." He said pushing me towards our bedroom.

His comment left me a bit paranoid but I shook it off. I just have to remember that I did ask to see his D one time, so talking about sex isn't the most awkward thing I've ever did.

Ever since we started dating, he asked me to start staying in his room, instead of my own. I hesitantly agreed, and it was the best decision I've ever made.I got better sleep, more closet space and especially more time with Tyga.

I had to return back to campus, for my end of term exams. Every half and middle term we have exams, rather to go on our progress update or to see where our grades are.

I really didn't want to go back, because it's just not the same. Being on tour with Tyga, has made me reflect on my decisions and I am contemplating on whether to, drop out of University to pursue my dreams of becoming a singer or to stay in Uni then follow my dreams. This is a big decision because it defines my future. I am extremely blessed to given the gift of intelligence, so I should use it, but this decision is too difficult. I will just sleep on it.

I finally finished packing, and I was super bored so I decided to have a little fun. I opened up Instagram, to take a video. I ran up to Ty, and got him into the camera shot.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

I didn't answer him, but put up my finger to my lips, signalling be quiet.

I pressed record, and started to sing Ignition Remix by R. Kelly. Tyga's face looked so shocked at my voice, and I couldn't stop laughing. I posted the video on Instagram.

"You, can sing." He said,. I didn't know if that was a statement or a question.

I nodded my head yes. He then abruptly pulled me into a hug, jumping up and down.

"Tylie, I have to sign you to my record label! You're amazing, you have a gift! I'm just so pleased that you can sing! My baby girl can sing!" He said, cheesing hard.

"It's nothing really, I just was born with it. It's not a big deal." I said.

"Baby, you have a gift. You should use it. When we head to LA, to carry on with the tour, I'll get you a meeting with my label." He said, ranting on about my voice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm going to miss you princess, stay safe for me." He said wiping my face.

"Don't cry, over me." He said wiping my tears.

"How can I not cry? I've spent the last 3 and a half months with you, and I'm used to being with you. I love being with you. And yes I know it's only a week, but still, it's difficult." I cried, hugging him so tightly.

"You have to leave baby girl. I'm going to miss you more than you could imagine, but don't stress over it. I'll call you every day, and I'm going to see you soon. I'm going to meet your family too, and I'm so excited! I care for you, princess, now go back to school." He preached.

He locked our lips into a passionate kiss, then pushing me into the cab.

I guess I need to revise for my exams.