Clubs

Tylie Evans.
"Bitch please" I sassed at Chris.

We were having an argument on whether the UK is better than the USA. Of course the UK is better.

"We basically run the world. And we're the richest." He sassed back.

"Well if you're the richest, how come the British Pound is worth more than the US Dollar? Oh, you may run the world now, but don't you remember when we ruled you? When we ruled the world?" I mugged at him, getting all up in his face.

"Ok, you won this round. But next time I'm hitting you with the facts, Miss Tylie Jenner." He sighed.

Tyga just finished his last set at we are heading to the club. This was a mini celebration as we were finally leaving Cambridge to perform in Manchester.

We were going to a party that Ministry of Sound were hosting. We were all pretty layed back and pumped because we were excited to have rest and time off of work.

We pulled up to the club, jumping out of the SUV. We were ambushed by paparazzi and fans and a spiral of questions. We just ignored them all and swaggered into the club.

We went to the V.I.P section and ordered a few drinks of Vodka, Tequila and Hennessy.

We all header to the dance floor just to dance around with each other, until I saw two familiar faces in the crowd. I ran over to them, engulfing them in a hug.

"Tylie?!" Nicki screamed, hugging me back.

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?" I squealed back, jumping up and down.

"Me and Trey were exploring Cambridge and found this club. We just came in looking for a good time. Is Meek here?" She giggled.

I pointed to him across the crowd, making her cross the floor to meet him.

"Hey Ty, wanna dance?" He asked, smiling me a goofy grin.

I wasn't entirely sure if this was a good idea, but I didn't want to reject him. So, I'm just going to put up and shut up.

"Yeah, sure." I anxiously replied. I searched for Tyga through the crowd, finding him instantly, he was watching my every move.

The Way by Kehlani came on, and all of the couples ascended to the dance floor.

We swayed to the beat, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck, a respectable distance between us. It was kinda sweet.

Then Chance the Rappers verse came on, making Trey spin me around, then stopping me mid-spin to put my bum on his front. He placed his arms tightly around my waist, almost making it impossible to escape.

He started to grind on me, and I instantly become uncomfortable. I tried to pull away from his grasp but it didn't work, if anything it made him hold on tighter.

"Trey, I was comfortable when we were dancing the other way, I really don't feel right about doing this." I rambled on, hoping that he would let go.

"But the other night you was dancing all up on that Tyga dude. Why am I any different?" He said sadly in my ear.

"I feel comfortable and safe with him. And how did you know that I danced with him?" I asked confused.

"TMZ, Snapchat and Instagram. And I make you feel scared?" He whispered in my ear.

I tried to pull his arms off of me, clearly struggling. He just snickered whilst tears welled up in my eyes.

"Please, Let go. I'll do anything, just please let go." I squeaked, tears rolling down my face.

"The things I would do to you if you came home with me. Actually lets go now." He evilly sneered at me, slowly dragging me out of the club.

"The only problem is that she's not going anywhere with you, because I'm about to fuck you up." I strong voiced boomed, pulling my body out of Trey's grasp. I turned around, seeing Tyga, and I instantly hugged him. He is always my hero.

"Let's go outside." Tyga maliciously spat, pulling Trey by his shirt, to the exit.

I quickly followed, wanting Ty to calm down, I really didn't want him to go to prison over a lowlife like Trey. Tyga reached the exit, Trey right behind him, almost instantly throwing punches at Trey. Within seconds he is bleeding and begging Tyga to stop. I've never seen him so angry before, so I didn't know how to react.

"Ty, calm down, let's go inside before the Police come." I said slowly pulling T away. He hesitantly agreed walking back to the entrance.

"Thanks for that, but you didn't have to do that for me." I said rather embarrassed.

"For you, I'd go to hell and back just to see you happy." He smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I awoke from my beauty sleep to hear my phone ringing. I subconsciously answer it, to hear screaming.

"What the fuck?!" I shout down the phone.

"OMG Tylie, have you seen TMZ?" Nicki screamed down the phone.

"No" I lamely replied, having no concern what's so ever.

I then got a photo message from Nicki.

I read it and instantly felt shock and guilt.

'Tylie Jenner Bad influence on Tyga'

Last night Rap Star Tyga,26, beat a local boy from Cambridge University to a pulp. Sources say that the fight was based around Tylie Jenner,18, going to and from the guys. Tyga evidently got jealous and settled matters. Don't we all agree that this girl is bad news?

What the fuck? This is all lies. I need to put these rumours to rest! Tyga needs to book us an interview.