Home

Tylie Evans.

"I got an A* in Music, A in Science, A in Technology and A* in English. I'm so happy, but I only need to worry about Music and English because they're my majors." I breamed at Onika.

"Damn girl, you smart, you loyal." She goofed in a DJ Khaled voice. We had a short laugh, then turned serious again.

"Okay, on a serious note I got an A, two B's and a C." She whispered embarrassed.

"In what subjects? And Nicki, if you ever need help, school or just every day drama, I'm here. I may be shy but I'll fuck a bitch up on site." I said, making her laugh.

"You couldn't beat someone up even if you tried." She screamed, breaking into a fit if giggles.

"I actually made Holly Younger land in the hospital, thank you very much. She bullied my sister Kendall about her figure, so I punched her. I broke her nose to be exact." I stated, proud.

I'm a very sweet and good girl but when you hurt my family, a whole different Tylie comes out.

"Anywho, I just had the dick of my life." Nicki screamed, as if she was doped up on drugs.

"Nicki, what the fuck? Just no, I didn't need-" I started to rant, until she cut me off.

"It was with Meek." She said.

"What! Omg, how? He was just in Birmingham with us, and then he just had sex with you? I'm confused, explain yourself!" I said, getting more and more excited with every word I said.

"Well last night he hopped on a train to come and see me. He came here, saying he wants to be more than friends, and I happily agreed. Then one thing led to another, and boom! Anywho, are you dating Tyga?" She slickly replied.

"First thing, congrats with the Meek thing. Second thing, are you this slow? Me and Ty have been official for 2 months. We haven't publicly announced it, but we're not hiding it." I said in a duh tone.

Nicki was always so behind. She never knows what's going on. She even forgot she had exams.

"Tylie, I'm going to ask you a question, a very awkward one, but you have to answer it." She randomly said.

"Nicki, if it's some nastiness, then I'm not answering it."

"Have you and Tyga had sex?" She cheekily replied.

I choked on my pasta, shocked at her question. I slowly drank some water and calmed down. I then gave Nicki the slap of her life. A backhand on her forehead.

"Are you stupid? I said no nastiness, then you ask about sex. Like why? And no, we haven't had sex." I cussed at her.

She was still holding her forehead, looking at me with a frown.

"He is going to leave your ass sooner or later. You might keep him happy now, but what happens when he needs to be satisfied? So rather fuck him or let him cheat on you." She said sourly.

"You can actually be a bitch sometimes." I said walking off, it's Christmas I need to get home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mum!" I screamed, running into her arms.

We embraced for a few minutes, with tears streaming down our faces.

"Where is everyone else? I'm so excited for Christmas, and I have something big to tell you guys." I squealed.

My Mum was picking me up from Greenwich train station, which was only 5 minutes away from home.