Instagram & Science

Tylie Evans.

Weed, alcohol, bitches- oh did I mention weed? That's all I've been surrounded with for the past few weeks.

Tyga has started the tour, which meant less time for me. He had long rehearsals, then late shows, leading him to sleep all day. Then most nights, he will go out to strip clubs, leaving me in a hotel to do online school.

At first I didn't mind. I had a lot of homework and assignments to catch up with, and my job in the tour was very busy. But now, I'm ahead by a whole semester, and I guess work is still busy. But it's just like we kissed, and then he never got back to me.

We all have a three day break, whilst travelling up to Manchester, and hopefully he'll spend some time with me.

Over this period of time, I have become pretty close with T's friends. Putting aside the drugs and vulgar language, they're really sweet guys, all of them. But I've become especially close with Meek Mill, Chris Brown and Trell.

This is the last concert in Cambridge, and we were making our way to the venue. All of the boys, even Tyga, were drinking, smoking and having a good time.

It did upset me a bit, because I was the only girl here, and they often forget about my wellbeing and involving me in things.

So I was just sitting in the corner, alone. I just checked my Instagram and updated my snapchat with videos of the boys having fun.

Then Chris approached me, and sat right next to me.

"Hello princess." He said pulling me into a bear hug, and ruffling up my hair.

"Come here, let's take a selfie!" I said pulling out my camera.

We posed in several positions, mostly taking goofy selfies. Then he kissed my cheek, and I pulled the perfect pout, facing the camera. I took a picture of us, and it was the cutest thing ever!

"Chrissy pooh, look! We are on fireeee!" I giggled at him, posting the picture on Instagram, captioning it "bae😘".

"Tylie bear, why you so cute? Well you're the cutest person I know, well after me, of course." He said to me in a duh tone.

"Bitch please!" I screamed, pushing his face with the palm of my hand.

It's just then I noticed, that everyone was intently staring at us.

"Oh so it's like that now, Tylie? I thought we was dating? You playing me for a fool! My heart is so broken! And you chose Chris yellow ass over mine? Hell naw!" Trell over dramatically screamed. He plays too much.

I just broke into a fit of giggles along with Chris and Trell, whisky no one else even cracked a smile.

"Tylie, can I speak to you?" Tyga asked, clenching his jaw. It looked really sexy, but I have to stand my ground.

"Oh, now you wanna speak to me? But yeah, go ahead." I sassed back.

"I meant alone." He growled, walking towards his bedroom. I followed in suit.

I came into the room, slamming the door.

"What?" I moaned with attitude.