Fathers

Tylie Evans.
It was around two in the morning, when I arrived home. So I creeped in, hoping not to wake anyone up.

I treaded across the kitchen, into the downstairs bathroom, needing to take a leak.

I walked in, the light already on, seeing the most horrifying shock of my life. My dad.

He had makeup smeared across his face, and a brown wig was crowned above his head. He wore a simple pink dress, with stocking hugging his legs and golden heels clinging to his feet.

He was dressed like a woman.

"Dad, what the fuck is this?" I confusedly questioned, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Tylie, you are not to tell anyone about this, do you understand?" My father sternly snapped, stepping in front of the door, blocking me from escaping the bathroom.

"I don't understand. And I can't promise to keep any secrets, until I understand what is going on." I growled back, gaining sudden confidence.

My dad sighed.

"This is Caitlyn. Whenever I feel stressed or need to let go, I turn into Caitlyn. She helps me escape the harsh realities of being Bruce." He meekly replied.

"So because being Bruce is difficult, you must be a fucking tranny? I'm sorry but I can't justify your excuse." I said, almost lost for words.

"I'm not a transsexual. I just like to dress like a female, and pretend to be Caitlyn. I'm still normal dad." He said trying to convince me, but awfully failing.

"Dad you're not five, you don't pretend anymore! You wanna be a fucking woman! You have to tell Mum, because if she finds out-" I rambled.

"She is not to find out! You are not to come in between my wife and I business. Caitlyn is my escape, my way of coping! Our life is shit Tylie. I slave away the rest of my life, to earn minimum wages, to barely even survive. Then for it repeat all over again. When I'm Caitlyn I don't have these problems, I'm just free. I'm someone totally different, and it feels good." He said, proudly.

"It feels good to dress up as a woman! Do you hear yourself? You're not my father, you're basically living a secret life!" I cried.

"No, I'm still Dad. I'm still Bruce! I just escape from life sometimes, it's not a big deal."

"Tell me one thing if it's not a big deal, have you ever been out as Caitlyn?" I said.

"Yes, but it-" He started to explain.

"Exactly! You're living another life as a woman! I'm telling my mother, if it's the last thing I fucking do!" I growled, facing away from him.

"Who do you think you are? I am your father, and you should never treat me without respect!" My dad bellowed.

"I think I'm Tylie Evans, I know exactly who I am. But you can't even find a place to belong! You don't even know whether you belong to the female or male gender! You're a fucked up freak!" I screamed at him.

I then felt a cold and hard slap, harshly colliding with my face. I gasped in pain and in shock. My own father slapped me.

Before I could process what was going on my cheek nose was met by a punch, sending my body to the floor.

"I'm...not...a...freak!" My Dad said in between blows.

I am completely confused about what is going on and why my Dad is punching me.

He grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up to his level, meaning that I was dangling in the air.

"You think I wanted this? You think I want this! I was born with the wrong parts, I should be a woman! You think I wanted to pretend to like women, and wear boys clothes? You think I liked cutting my own damn hair? Do you think I wanted to have children that would hate me after I came free? Do you think I wanted two wives? Now I have a little happiness in life, you want to destroy it. All you and your siblings are is a distraction, I don't love you, I don't love any of you! So leave!" He spat, dropping me to the floor, and walking away.

The amount of hurt I feel right now is unexplainable. My heart feels as if I could cry pain. I didn't want to even be in the same town as that man right now, but I don't know if I had the strength to even move.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled the number of the only person I could trust right now.

He picked up the phone, and I just started to cry.

"Ty, you need to come and get me! He hit me!" I sobbed into my mobile phone.

"Baby, why are crying? Where are you, I'll come through?" He said sounding anxious.

"I'm at my house, just please hurry." I moaned, hanging up the phone.

I was fighting the darkness, trying not to go under its spell, but I lost, falling into a pool of blackness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to someone shaking me from side to side. I saw tatted hand, and instantly relaxed.

I opened my eyes to meet his dark brown orbs.

"Tylie, you need to tell me what happened, so I can fix it!" Tyga panicked.

"Dad" I mumbled trying to sit up, but instantly feeling blood rush to my head, I laid back down on the ground again.

"You're Dad did this?" He said, his face instantly clenching up in fury.

I groaned in agreement, seeing him fiercely ran into the living room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael Stevenson. (Aka Tyga)

Anger burned through my veins, making me see red. I paced into the living room, to see him there. Acting as if he did nothing.

I grabbed him by his collar, pressing him up onto the wall.

"Why would you do that to her? You messed up her face, and now you're just lounging around!" I spat in his face, my fist connecting with his cheek.

"Listen here you nigga, who are you to enter my home and interfere with me and my daughters issues-" He said, squaring up to me.

"No you listen you bitch, we're going for a drive, so get in my car. Now." I barked