Makeovers & Gyms

Tylie Evans.
"Then he kissed you?" Nicki screamed, causing several students to turn around to look at us, disgust clearly written on their faces.

"No! He kissed me on the cheek! Big difference Nicki!" I hushed.

She made such a big deal about the almost-kiss that I even started to see it as a big deal.

My logical explanation was that he drunk one too many beers, and subconsciously showed me intimacy. I honestly do wish he almost-kissed me on purpose, but that probably wasn't the case.

"Anywho, wanna hit the gym? My stomach is getting flabby as fuck." Nicki sighed.

Is this girl serious? Her body is a 10 and every boy in campus is drooling over her.

"Yeah right, just look at you! Your body is perfect. Anyway I need to start doing  some squats, I need to start working on my ass. I don't want to be cute for the rest of my life, I wanna be sexy." I said over exaggerating, but meaning every word.

"Girl stop! You're perfect just the way you are. You're like a pear! Decent bra size, flat stomach, wide hips, nice ass. Yeah, you could tone up more but you honestly have a nice figure. All you need is to find clothes that flatter your body. Cause honey, no boy will be wanting your number if you stroll up to my party in baggy jeans and a hoodie. Please just let me be your personal stylist!" Nicki begged.

Several times over the past two weeks Nicki has begged me to work on how I dress. She is over the top in everything possible. From personality to hair this girl is crazy. That's why I only told her about the almost-kiss today.

Also I visited where Nicki and Trey live, and it was magnificent. They and about 5 other pupils, lived there and were throwing a house warming party. They had the easiest housing option. The more students in the house, the lower the rent.

"Thanks Nicki, but I don't have enough money right now for a brand new wardrobe. I love the idea though. Oh and I will not be attending your party, full stop. But I'd love to go to the gym. Meet there in at six thirty?" I asked, slowly gathering my belongings, getting ready to leave the dining hall.

She nodded her head about to speak, but I just walked away. Sometimes Nicki gets very carried away.

She often made me doubt myself. What if the way I dress affects how boys see me? What if I really need to tone up? What if I really need to change myself.

I guess I'll make myself a resolution. New lifestyle, new Tylie. A new prettier, sexier and more outgoing Tylie.

I guess I can start this off with a change of scenery.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into the gym, and Nicki's jaw dropped.

"What?" I questioned, acting clueless to the fact that I changed something big about myself.

"You're hair and your clothes. Just- wow you look great." Nicki said lost for words. Well if Onika Minaj is lost for words, I guess I did a good job.

I had a pink sports bra hugging my breasts, and black yoga pants that clung to my bottom and thighs, making them look bigger than what they actually were.

The biggest change of all was my hair. I dyed it blonde, but left the roots brown. I honestly looked good.

We started to warm up on the trend mill's, having a bit of small talk, but mostly focusing.

After a good half an hour of cardio, we went over to the mats to do stretches and weights.

Nicki and I stood in front of the mirror and coached each other. Nicki started to squat first, and I gave her words of improvement- like 'go lower' or 'spread your legs wider'.

Then it was my turn. I started to squat, and I did it almost perfectly. I carried on as per usual, until I heard a male voice say 'That ass tho'.

I just shook it off as I thought it was directed to Nicki. I then looked in the mirror to see a group of boys behind me, staring at my booty. I was shocked.

I slowly raised to my full height, and faced the group of dogs- also known as boys.

I studied the group to mainly see light skins with a few dark skins. I looked to see if I saw any thing familiar, and I did.

"Tyga?" I said confused.

What would a celebrity, with his squad, be doing at a budget gym?

"Yeah baby, that's my name, but what is yours?" He smirked, licking his plump lips.

Is he serious? He doesn't even remember me? Am I that forgettable? Like he almost-kissed me, but I guess he kisses a lot of a girls.

"You actually don't remember me? Like I only saw you last week, not that much has changed!" I said rather annoyed.

"Girl, I honestly don't remember who- oh shit!" He sighed. He must recognise me now.

"Tylie?" He questioned.

"Yes, me, Tylie. Am I that forgettable?" I said upsettingly.

"No, baby girl, it's just that you look so different. Like your hair is different, and you have a nice body under all those baggy clothes." He said trying to convince me.

I don't know whether to be we flattered or pissed at what he just said. Once again, I don't know how to deal with boys.

"Thanks, I guess. Why are you even here though?"

"Just trying out a few gyms in the area. I need to keep this hot bod in shape, don't I?" He cockily remarked, making me giggle.

I quickly looked over to see Nicki hitting it off with one of the darks skins, I recognised as Meek Mill.

"You wanna hit the club tonight, it's going to be lit as fuck."

"I'm not sure if I wanna hit the club with them, I don't really know them and I don't wanna be the only girl." I anxiously said. His friends honestly scared me.

"Bring your friend. Please baby girl, just come. It will make my whole night a lot better knowing that you'll be with me." He said swinging my hands from side to side.

I couldn't help the smile and blush that formed on my cheek.

"Fine, I'll come. But you're picking us up and taking me home. And how should I dress?"

"Dress in whatever makes you comfortable. But if I had it my way, I'd like to see you in as little as possible." He sexily whispered in my ear, running his finger tips up and down my arm.

I couldn't even respond to him. Everything he does leaves me wanting more. He just so breathtakingly beautiful.

"I'll pick you up at 9:30 sharp, so be ready." He said, walking over to his boys.

I grabbed Nicki and ran to the exit.

"Nicki you have to make me look super hot for the club, and we only have two and a half hours! Let's go!" I excitedly screamed.